• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Who is a random player you’ve always rated?

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Tim Howard was one of my favorites growing up. I met him at a football camp in New Jersey when I was a kid while he was with the MetroStars( now the Red Bulls) and I was so proud of him getting the move to United (obviously I hate them but an American guy from the tri state area signing for a club that big was huge). I think he's really underrated. He was an excellent servant for Everton and the USMNT. Still the best keeper the US has ever produced IMO.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Quincy Promes the madman, always seems to have a good game whenever I watch him and his stats are always pretty good.

Maybe it was most of my football coming from MOTD but Clint Dempsey seemed sick. :lol:

Also Stephen Ireland for Man City I swear motd made that guy seem like the best player in England.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Quincy Promes the madman, always seems to have a good game whenever I watch him and his stats are always pretty good.

Maybe it was most of my football coming from MOTD but Clint Dempsey seemed sick. :lol:

Also Stephen Ireland for Man City I swear motd made that guy seem like the best player in England.

Quincy the madlad who was apparently in a drug trafficking ring, implicated in a stabbing then ran off to Russia to avoid extradition by playing for Spartak.

Mental story.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Always thought Iker Muniain was destined for greatness. Quite liked Victor Anichebe and Jason Roberts too 😂

Munain like a lot of Bilbao players just didn’t want to leave. Same story with the Williams brothers now. They’re a very unique club.

He had a very good career and probably would’ve been a solid player for a Champions League team.

I’d have him above say Jesus Navas who came over here and was ok for a short while.

HaffBR

Designer of fancy pyramids

Player:White
Zambrotta and Zola were good if not world class players literally.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
You know another classic player. Maybe this is because I played the sun dream team and he was unreal.

Steed Malbranque or however he's called. French winger for Fulham. Was class on dream team. About 2.0m and was a cheap enabler.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Hakan Sukur is the most famous Turkish footballer, still holds the record for the fastest goal scored in World Cup.
Shame that he now works as a baker in California after having to flee Turkey.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Hakan Sukur is the most famous Turkish footballer, still holds the record for the fastest goal scored in World Cup.
Shame that he now works as a baker in California after having to flee Turkey.

Can't read it. But if you have to work after being a professional footballer for 20 years you've done something wrong. Maybe in the report he just does it for a hobby but I'd have better things to do than making hot crossed buns on a hot Tuesday in California.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
I was always a big fan of the late Gary Speed. Very solid all-round midfielder and always popped up with big goals. Classic British CM, they don't make em like him these days. Was more sad than I thought I'd be when I heard he passed, felt like part of my childhood dying.
Mate funny you say that. That report really hit me hard. Was a real weird situation and all the reports after were heartbreaking.

I remember the Sky reporter who was mates with him said about the texting after the shows and he never got a text or something. That was a hard watch.

Arsenal Quotes

I still have an interest in training and development, in the stages that make it possible for players first to acquire technique (between 7 and 12) and then to develop physically (between 12 and 16), then to deepen their mental resilience (between 17 and 19) and finally between 19 and 22 to acquire what is critical, like the roof of a house without which all the rest rots away: intelligence and motivation

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, June 4

Feyenoord GK Justin Bijlow could be acquired for little over €10m [The Athletic]

Other clubs believe Arsenal are in position to sign Benjamin Šeško [The Athletic]

Arsenal are not expected to pursue their interest in Bruno Guimaraes due to his £100m asking price [The Athletic]

Martin Zubimendi and Joao Neves are under consideration as potential signings in midfield [The Athletic]

Arsenal want £30m to sell Emile Smith Rowe, with several Premier League clubs interested [TBR Football]

Arsenal & AC Milan have approached & probed the environment of Girona winger Viktor Tsygankov (26), who has a €30m release clause [Diarioas]

Latest posts

Top Bottom