• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL David Raya

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Getting really weird looks from the mrs.
Sarcastic Uh Huh GIF by GIPHY Studios 2021

sdotzdot

Established Member
No they fed media 40 million. He is their 2nd choice with 12 months left. They bought a new keeper who started every pre season game. They got the deal they wanted
The selling club decides the valuation. It doesn’t matter what you think re 12 months etc. They wanted £40m, that is the valuation. Simple as that.

Makavelii

This increases our chances in the FA Cup and Carabao cup significantly as well since GK is a pillar to how we play and we don't lose ability swapping them out.

Our worst team looks something like:

Trossard, Eddie, Nelson
Havertz Viera
Jorginho
KT, Kiwki, Timber, Tomiyasu
Raya

I think that depth is pretty ridiculous but we'll likely never see that team play together since you'd add a few main guys here and there, a little sprinkle I shall say. 🤏

Crazy how decent that second string 11 is.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Liverpool too will not be far off by time they conclude their signings.
Have a feeling Liverpool will rebound well this season. Not to their heights of previous seasons, but their squad has quality in it. Plus with their extra medication they have something extra...

Goonger

Looks decent because there are clearly first team players there for example Havertz

He's basically taken the first team as

Ramsdale
White Saliba Gabriel Zinchenko
Partey Rice Ødegaard
Saka Jesus Martinelli

Sorry I couldn't be bothered spacing it out correct. So the XI he posted is the XI behind that. He has missed out Smith-Rowe though.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
This increases our chances in the FA Cup and Carabao cup significantly as well since GK is a pillar to how we play and we don't lose ability swapping them out.

Our worst team looks something like:

Trossard, Eddie, Nelson
Havertz Viera
Jorginho
KT, Kiwki, Timber, Tomiyasu
Raya

I think that depth is pretty ridiculous but we'll likely never see that team play together since you'd add a few main guys here and there, a little sprinkle I shall say. 🤏
Idea is there but last year we played Ramsdale against Sporting and got knocked out. If we played Turner the pk expert we would have gone through.

Turner didn't cost us any chance of fa cup or carabao at all

Eddie sticks out like a sore thumb there. Put Trossard central and ESR left.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
I mean, not like it would be hard finding out if Timo had a second account.

Guys is from Sweden and has a Donald Duck Avi.

🤔

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When I first came to Arsenal, I realised the back four were all university graduates in the art of defending. As for Tony Adams, I consider him to be a doctor of defence. He is simply outstanding.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom