• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win PL: Crystal Palace 0 - 1 Arsenal | Monday 21st August | KO: 20:00 BST | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

0_blog.jpg

Predicted Lineup

Prediction

Crystal 0-2 Arsenal

Last edited:

Synical

Miss Superstitious

And? We should have quality to beat Palace with 10 men. How many times have we seen the likes of City and Liverpool winning with 10 men.
And West Ham FFS. Ten men against Chelsea with half an hour to go and they actually went up a level and scored again

RandomHero84

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saka
We would have lost that in previous years. I liked seeing the defensive unit so pumped up and refusing to lose.

They knew they were getting ****ed by the refs again and weren't allowing it. Good 3 points. Work to do on the line up.

Gunner D

Coronavirus Truther; ex. Gunner boy dd
I’d love to smash that David Coot’s ****ing face in. He’s an absolutely disgrace. He’s not fit to ref a kids under 12s match, let alone ref in the Premier League. Absolute **** of a bloke. Pretty much lost my voice shouting cos of that scumbag.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
The three best teams still with maximum points after 2 matchdays.

Newcastle not far behind.

LookingForEric

Patronize me again and I'll destroy you 😖

Jesus Christ, what a horrible double card decision from the ref.

Havertz fantastic, work rate is immense. Rice fantastic. Saliba fantastic. Partey fantastic.

That was a real grind and a huge win. Luckily we can only get more fluent as the season goes on. I think this system showed signs of working a bit better.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Captain Gabriel embracing the gaffer, don't let him go Arteta.

Did you see that @Hunta , big Gabby was a titan when he came on too 🥲

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
The referee had absolutely embarrassing 2nd half
Ayew and his Stevie Wonder hairline should have been off pulling a player back on a yellow but Tomi gets 2 bullsh*t yellows. Disgusting stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A football team is like a beautiful woman. When you do not tell her, she forgets she is beautiful.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 2

Fulham have made Emile Smith Rowe a priority this summer and are ready to bid for him [Mike McGrath - The Telegraph]

Arsenal have scouted Las Palmas goalkeeper Alvaro Valles as they prepare to part company with Aaron Ramsdale [Ryan Taylor - The Mirror]

Arsenal have set a deadline of two weeks to complete the signing of Benjamin Šeško [Sky Germany]

Napoli striker Victor Osimhen is expecting an offer from Arsenal [Gazzetta]

Latest posts

Top Bottom