• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Kieran Tierney (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
well if there no english club want him then just send him on loan to Real Socidad at least he'll play with top 6 club in spain and hope he can raise his value so selling him next season will be easier. he'll be regular there at least.

Newcastle signed Hall Villa seem keeping Digne so we have no option Celtic also can't offer s**t to get him back.

Jackie_Treehorn

Player:Martinelli
This situation is sad to me. I’ve thought that Tierney has been a good asset for us, and I think we’re stronger with him in the squad. Our other LBs really aren’t LBs.

But if Arteta plays non-LBs ahead of him and he wants more minutes on the pitch we’re gonna sell. This loan offer underwhelms big time. Surely someone wants KT’s services and will pay(?)
EDIT: @ArsenesCoatMaker just made a good point that a loan might increase his value when he proves he can do a job.

Macho

Petty with dedication.
Dusted 🔻

After treating him like dirt and banishing him all you get is a loan? Which means he's likely coming back?

Yeah i can imagine most of our players can't really stand Arteta

It seems like that to us but Tierney will come out and call Arteta a genius for this and he’s helping the team by going out on loan.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
I thought of that too, but they have prem goat Digne already who’s doing well.

Both are injury prone though, so maybe. Not sure about Spain for him.

Even if it's a loan to Villa, it's still better and there's always a chance to make it permanent there if Unai stays.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
the moment Newcastle signed Hall i lost hope of selling Tierney they were the only one who interested.

there won't be obligation or option Tierney will look to comeback to england after a season there. it will be straight 5M loan.

King87

Kai's having the time of my life

He's better than Tomiyasu.

People will really start to see how Arteta is very unlikeable if he doesn't get us to where we deserve as a club. There is no middle ground with him.

You're either part of the 'family' or totally banished. Baffling stuff

Lonewolf

the moment Newcastle signed Hall i lost hope of selling Tierney they were the only one who interested.

there won't be obligation or option Tierney will look to comeback to england after a season there. it will be straight 5M loan.
I would agree with this, i think he will look to take the year, get his confidence back with more playing time and possibly improve as a player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I still have an interest in training and development, in the stages that make it possible for players first to acquire technique (between 7 and 12) and then to develop physically (between 12 and 16), then to deepen their mental resilience (between 17 and 19) and finally between 19 and 22 to acquire what is critical, like the roof of a house without which all the rest rots away: intelligence and motivation

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 3

Marco Silva is pushing the Fulham board to spend as Arsenal prepare to listen to offers for Emile Smith Rowe, among other fringe players [Evening Standard]

New Fenerbache manager Jose Mourinho is determined to stop Arsenal from signing LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [TBR Football]

Latest posts

Top Bottom