• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Vinai Venkatesham to leave Arsenal next summer

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

Unsure if good or bad or if we will even feel a difference with the successor.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
@Riou has lost his way. I gave him some of my mentoring last year i thought it turned him around. Don’t worry they will all see it eventually that Arteta isn’t the reason Arsenal are a big, Arteta is gravy training us not the other way around. Witjout -2xg a game Mik we already would be champions of England. He is young those without fully formed brains are susceptible to PR mik. When i went to the Emirates you should of scene the pubescent east end Hipsters singing to the Tosser

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
@Riou has lost his way. I gave him some of my mentoring last year i thought it turned him around. Don’t worry they will all see it eventually that Arteta isn’t the reason Arsenal are a big, Arteta is gravy training us not the other way around. Witjout -2xg a game Mik we already would be champions of England. He is young those without fully formed brains are susceptible to PR mik. When i went to the Emirates you should of scene the pubescent east end Hipsters singing to the Tosser

Just call him a Karen and be done. Can't go through such long posts.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I think it is understandable that after so many years, he and the club part ways. Best of luck in the future.

blaze_of_glory

Was CEO through a period where the club definitely turned itself around so must have done something right.

Then again, CEO positions are probably the ones most appropriately replaced by AI out of any jobs anywhere.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Was CEO through a period where the club definitely turned itself around so must have done something right.

Then again, CEO positions are probably the ones most appropriately replaced by AI out of any jobs anywhere.
I’d give Win the job over Vinai

Arsenal Quotes

When we won the league at Tottenham, they came back 2-2 in the last-minute of the game, and they're celebrating - because they're happy to draw against us, obviously. And I remember saying to Mauricio Tarricco who injured himself celebrating in front of me: "Do you realise we only need a point to be Champions?" And he was utterly shocked. So I said "Yes. Now watch as we're going to celebrate on your pitch. Bye bye!"

Thierry Henry
Top Bottom