• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
View attachment 19397

I've got this beauty at home in case my kids step out of line. Thankfully, it's never been put into use. The threat of the punishment is far more effective than the punishment itself. I only wish my father thought the same way :lol:

However, I'm all too happy to make an exception for Richarlison.
A picture you can actually feel. :lol:

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Kimchi Messi and Meatball Bale doing bits tonight, shame as both the original Bale and this version are Arsenal fans 😕

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

View attachment 19397

I've got this beauty at home in case my kids step out of line. Thankfully, it's never been put into use. The threat of the punishment is far more effective than the punishment itself. I only wish my father thought the same way :lol:

However, I'm all too happy to make an exception for Richarlison.
If you have one of those here, the Child Protection Service will not only take your kids away, but your aquarium and stamp collection too!

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳

Ridiculous how Sp**s stumbled upon Ange. The majority of their fanbase didn’t even want in the summer smh.
What is even more ridicolous is it took over 20 years for him to get a job in Europe. He was getting rejected for jobs in the championship and 2nd division for years. Fair play to Celtic for giving him the opportunity. Too much european snobbery within the admin of football clubs.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz

Ridiculous how Sp**s stumbled upon Ange. The majority of their fanbase didn’t even want in the summer smh.
Be honest Smoke, if Sp**s would do it; would you give them Mik, his non scoring non midfielder love interest, and how many million for Ange? You know you and few other posters opinion I respect on football, how much would you give for Angeball with Stan’s billions and our players? The guy is making Maddison and Son look like Salah or some sh.t. Mik is making Saka look like Iwobi

I swear i would give the filth Arteta, Kai, and 50 million pound of Stan’s money to give us Ange? On just one condition, they must promise to never give either of them back

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
He was outstanding, to be honest. Him and that Dutch kid look a perfect pairing.

It’s no wonder he was an ever present in a World Cup winning team.

****ing gutted they got him so cheap.

They are able to recover the ball well, that’s for sure.

Beyond that I’m not as blown away by Romero in particular. Does not restart their attacks on the ground and cannot start them either from a dead start. He defends and that’s about it. And the defensive work he does isn’t very controlled either. But to his credit to play in such a high line needs an ability to stop attacks dead, which he does do.

VDV is a better defender than Romero already IMO. Able to play both defensive and play restarting roles at the back

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
They are able to recover the ball well, that’s for sure.

Beyond that I’m not as blown away by Romero in particular. Does not restart their attacks on the ground and cannot start them either from a dead start. He defends and that’s about it. And the defensive work he does isn’t very controlled either. But to his credit to play in such a high line needs an ability to stop attacks dead, which he does do.

VDV is a better defender than Romero already IMO. Able to play both defensive and play restarting roles at the back
Is VDV the new VVD? He looks class.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

Has there ever been a club more overrated over their first 10 games than this lot?

If there is, I've probably missed them.

They drew at Brentford who looked the likelier to win at the time. Beat a hapless & profligate United (who actually should've won). Beat 3 relegation candidates on the spin (Bournemouth, Burnley & Sheffield United) with the latter needing 2 injury time goals to be defeated.

Let off the hook by us after being made to look ordinary for most of the match.

Needed PGMOL incompetence to beat Liverpool (who would've won had they had 10 men on the pitch, let alone 11).

Barely got past Luton & Palace.

Ironically enough their match against Fulham was their only comprehensive performance.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

I think there is a bit of a narrative that's been repeated so often it's now taken as truth. I'm not sure how.

Ange was not wanted by Sp**s fans. He lost his top striker (and arguably Sp**s best player of all time) Few expected him to last long given they played United, us and Liverpool in their first 7 games. Starting away to Brentford - we know how difficult that is. That's 4 hard games. Brentford away, United at home. That could have been a 0 pointer.

The easy run came about because they played three promoted sides in Luton, Burnley and Sheffield United, then Bournemouth. That's 4 'easy' games out of 10

I'm not sure I'd describe a team that finished 8th playing teams that finished 2nd, 3rd, 5th, 9th, 10th and 11th (50% of games v top half teams) as easy.

If anything I'm putting the pressure on them. You've done this it's on you now to sustain it. Saying theyve had it easy, na. That gives them an opt out for when they do lose. No mercy. Let the fall hurt them.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Personally thought Ange would be gone by Christmas but complete opposite has happened. I don't fear them winning the league or anything but they're serious contenders for CL places now which shouldn't have been possible. Thank **** Kane is gone or a title could've been a possibility.

It also pisses me off that he can walk in there and get a terrible squad performing like that. It took us a lot of wasted years and loads of personnel changes to get to that.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

This all reads very much like us last season. The main difference being that sp*rs are ****.

I don't think they're **** at all, however like us last season there'll come a time when teams adapt and figure out away to exploit their weaknesses. Their ceiling is certainly below winning the title but I don't think their a million miles away either with their attacking capabilities. Inexperience will certainly contribute to their loss of form this season tho.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
I don't think they're **** at all, however like us last season there'll come a time when teams adapt and figure out away to exploit their weaknesses. Their ceiling is certainly below winning the title but I don't think their a million miles away either with their attacking capabilities. Inexperience will certainly contribute to their loss of form this season tho.
I didn’t say they were **** I said they are and always will be s c u m

Very good side this season, no problem with saying that whatsoever.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal have got as much chance of being handed the title by Sp*rs as I have of being given the Crown Jewels. They are the last people we want winning the Championship. Now we mean to round off our season by beating Arsenal.

Alan Mullery (Sp*rs captain in 1971)

There is no way we were going to be beaten

Bertie Mee in the same game after beating Spurs and clinching the Double at White Hart Lane

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, May 21

Nuno Tavares will return to Arsenal after Nottingham Forest chose not to exercise the buy option in his loan deal [Nottingham Forest Official Site]

Benjamin Šeško’s agent confirms interest from English and Italian clubs, adding that he is not interested in moving to Saudi Arabia [Evening Standard]

Arsenal have sent scouts to watch Benfica midfielder Joao Neves multiple times [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal have joined Manchester United in the race to sign Rennes’ 18 year old attacking midfielder Desire Doue [Ouest-France]

Latest posts

Top Bottom