• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League Group Stage: Matchday 5 (Nov 28 & 29)

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

So much for the "easy 3 points". Whenever they come up against a side that's clinical, they're immediately exposed as the handball players they are.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Utd conceded 3 goals against Copenhagen and gala 3 times ffs if they qualify it might get ugly for them thry have zero control even against everton they lucky didn't conceded 2 or 3

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
This is enjoyable to watch though all up and down; looks like an Mls match where the players got drunk together before. No one doing any defending

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
What is the chance of buying back De Gea? I think it is zero, and given the situation, if they have money, they should pay it for a proper GK. You cannot even qualify for UCL with this guy

Synical

Miss Superstitious

What is the chance of buying back De Gea? I think it is zero, and given the situation, if they have money, they should pay it for a proper GK. You cannot even qualify for UCL with this guy
Maybe we should buy De Gea.

Arsenal Quotes

I started clapping myself... until I realised that I was Sunderland's manager.

Peter Reid after Bergkamp's goal against Sunderland.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom