• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss Premier League: Arsenal 0 - 2 West Ham | Thursday 28th December| KO: 20:15 GMT | Prime Video

Status
Not open for further replies.

0_Arsenal-West-Ham.jpg

Screenshot-20231223-223058.png

Screenshot-20231223-223116.png

Screenshot-20231223-223130.png

Screenshot-20231223-223159.png

Screenshot-20231223-223216.png

Screenshot-20231223-223234.png

Screenshot-20231223-223306.png

lineup-1.png

Prediction

Arsenal 3-0 West Ham

Bradpiff

Yeah agreed.

Part of it is not having a good striker.

But a bigger part of it for me, is not being as direct as possible when teams are scrambling to get back. We want to turn and turn on the ball when we cannot afford to do that.

We badly pace in the team we rarely counter attack with intent

Synical

Miss Superstitious

Playing slower controlled football this season compared to ;ast. Problem is games like tonight the 1st goal is yet another poor one to concede. Zinchenko everyone knows hes a weak link at back.

Can't keep turning games around Saka hits post just before HT. 2nd goal good header, but all our play then in tight spaces looking to walk it in. Jesus misses two big chances, third header gets on target but has to score.

Jesus we all know works hard but simply isn't going to score enough,
Saka looked tired tonight and Martinelli was pretty poor. They especially Martinelli not scoring enough.
Urrgh, this is bringing back bad memories of Lacazette

TakeChillPill

Established Member
Terrible performance from the defence and attack.

Ben White is dire. Playing like his mate rob holding.

Zinchencko, I'm shocked how city won so many league titles with this liability in the squad.

Jesus showing everyone why Pep players him anywhere but upfront.

Saka and martinelli, one dimensional.

Trossard is out of form. Don't know what's happend to him.

We really missed Havertz height.

Synical

Miss Superstitious

Most annoying part about Arsenal losing is I have to avoid twitter now for a while. It gets incredibly grating. Luckily we only have to wait 3 days for a chance to bounce back.
Annoyingly I work with 115 charges FC fans. One even texted me tonight. I don't understand why, because I never do that to him when they have a bad game. 115 charges FC fans do seem to be rattled this season

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba

A clear problem this season. Our forward just either had fluky finishing last season or they just damn unlucky and I don't think it's fluke because they quality players
Most of these are hit & hope when desperate. The more concerning one is number of opportunities we miss to get a shot away from a promising position bc of bad decisions.

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

Annoyingly I work with 115 charges FC fans. One even texted me tonight. I don't understand why, because I never do that to him when they have a bad game. 115 charges FC fans do seem to be rattled this season
Like I said in another post. Having IRL friends interested in football is a bit of a double edged sword. I have none which can be boring but in moments like these you at least don't have to put up with any heckling. The only IRL person I talk football with regularly is my dad.

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
We need to be changing our strategy when a team has 10 men parked in their own area.

Create pinball situations which pulls the opposition out of their shape and then have enough bodies in the box to put it into the net. Death by a thousand passes doesn’t work here, it’s so easy for a relatively competent team to defend against

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When I arrived, an Arsenal share was worth £800; it subsequently rose continuously in value and by the time I left it stood at £17,000.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Wednesday, May 22

Manchester United have joined Arsenal in the race to sign Ajax LB Jorrel Hato, but the player prefers a move to North London [HITC]

Benjamin Šeško will decide before the Euros whether he wants to leave Leipzig or sign a new contract [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal have made an official offer of €20m + €5m add-ons to Fenerbache for LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Sabah Spor]

Arsenal are interested in Feyenoord GK Justin Bijlow [Telegraaf]

Justin Bijlow could be available for around £10m [John Cross - The Mirror]

Newcastle are adamant Bruno Guimaraes will not be leaving the club unless his release clause is triggered [The Telegraph]

Arsenal admire Newcastle forward Alexander Isak, but the club insist they will not discuss a deal for less than double the £90m price being mentioned in the media [The Telegraph]

Sambi Lokonga says he has decided to leave Arsenal and his agent is now looking for a solution [Chris Wheatley]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom