• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

This is the line-up Klopp once again starts in UEL against Sparta Praha, but this time after winning them away 1-5, and being in a title race. And three days afterwards is FA Cup QF at Old Trafford.

This is so much worse than what Arteta did against tougher opponents in small margin games. In the last game against Sparta Praha Konate got injured, and he has been injury-prone like Gomez. But Klopp is a top manager, while Arteta doesn't know what he is doing and is stupid, eh?

I can only imagine how mental AM would go if Arteta did such a "crazy" thing. :lol:

"Why didn't he play the U21 & U18 squad combined!!! 😭"

GoonerJay24

You clearly couldn’t grasp what I just said.

You stated that it was 50/50 possession but we were BOSSED.

When you buy 50/50 bread does the whole meal side boss the loaf? No mate it’s completely even.

We allowed Porto to have more of the ball, knowing they weren’t going to really cause us any problems, a wonder goal in the first leg was all they could cook up. If you didn’t notice we played like we did in the early stages of the league this season.

When we play slower it’s for a reason.

Ridiculous post, which doesn't even deserve a proper response, but well done on the food analogy. Made me laugh.

UnitedBeard

An annoying Manc
Yeah, well I like to sometimes make fun of him and United, so no problem. I'm not riled up, just amused he always comes back for a beating.

I have an United fan friend, but in my circles we don't do this kind of mocking banter, so it's a good outlet for me.

The additional bonus of laughing at United is that other Arsenal fans can use the same talking points in their circles. So it's also service for the community.
Football is about banter. We make fun of each other, even though you don’t realise it. :lol:

GoonerJay24

This video has been going round and hurting my feelings.

Look at how much more competitive we are now, it doesn’t matter how much you spend or what players you have, if this is the level of effort you put in then you aren’t doing naff all.

This is was us in Europe for 7 years straight btw.

This team FIGHTS.

We fought in Europe, don't talk tosh mate. It's never easy facing the greatest player and team, like Barcelona in 2010-2011. Bayern Munich back then was also a formidable force.

In Wenger's last couple of seasons, the fans and media created negative narratives that affected the environment, causing players to underperform.

I'd only say 2017 vs Bayern and 2012 vs AC Milan, first leg, were the matches we let ourselves down in. It's silly saying we never fought in seven years, though.

Where was this team's fight during last season's title run-in?

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

raz degan isola 12 GIF by Isola dei Famosi

LookingForEric

Patronize me again and I'll destroy you 😖

We fought in Europe, don't talk tosh mate. It's never easy facing the greatest player and team, like Barcelona in 2010-2011. Bayern Munich back then was also a formidable force.

In Wenger's last couple of seasons, the fans and media created negative narratives that affected the environment, causing players to underperform.

I'd only say 2017 vs Bayern and 2012 vs AC Milan, first leg, were the matches we let ourselves down in. It's silly saying we never fought in seven years, though.

Where was this team's fight during last season's title run-in?

What’s this energy dude? It’s a beautiful Saturday morning @GoonerJay24

10/11 - round of 16
11/12 - round of 16
12/13 - round of 16
13/14 - round of 16
14/15 - round of 16
15/16 - round of 16

Our only first leg win came in 10/11. We conceded 32 goals in the 14 legs. Your words were “We fought in Europe”. Which I have come back at with factual information showing that isn’t true. If you can back up your point by showing facts then I’ll gladly debate further :)

We didn’t have a backbone in Europe.

LookingForEric

Patronize me again and I'll destroy you 😖

Just to add to the above post the reason I believe we were so terrible in Europe is because we didn’t have a spine with a backbone. There was an obsession with signing silky players before meatheads.

I did understand why but the stubbornness didn’t allow the club to transition into an era where everything was based on physical presence/pace/power. Especially in the middle.

Mohamed7

Wow. Just imagine if Wenger had had an €850m squad and fans behind him, instead of planes flying overhead. Lol

Anyway the last time Wenger had real money we won three titles, got to a CL final and broke two records, the only team to go unbeaten in a season and the only team to score in every game of the season. To my knowledge those records still stand despite all the oil money. How’s Arteta doing compared to those apples?
Arteta will easily achieve that if given 20 years. Perhaps not the unbeaten record but definitely trophies.

lomekian

Essays are my thing

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

The annual "Even if we win jack shìt i will continue to suck off Teta" tweet from one of the virgins that attacked Wenger for years because we won jack shìt.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
He does need to start winning something again, no matter how much he has improved us league wise.

The fact that in last 2 seasons an average United team has won more (and could be going to back to back Wembley appearances in those seasons too) at the minute, is quite annoying 😅

If we don't win anything this season, I feel we should be winning 2 next year then.

Arsenal Quotes

We lacked a little bit of sharpness

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom