• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 23/24: Gameweek 32 (Apr 6 & 7)

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,461
  • Views 29,605

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
I’m literally watching this sp**s game only thinking if I see a threat. I know it’s only 9 minutes in. But regardless of the fact it’s their cup final, there is nothing that worries me. I genuinely think we’ll rip them and United apart away, couldn’t care less what the media say.
Chelsea at home can be banana skin they seem to be improving

Synical

Miss Superstitious

I don't see this Sp**s team troubling city. Usually city struggle against Sp**s because Sp**s park and counter with clinical players like Kane and son
But Ange's Sp**s are too open and city will have fun
Hopefully Ange will look at their previous results and see what has worked so well. If he insists on Angeball then surely he's a fool? Having said that, though, they managed a draw at the Etihad earlier in the season with a decimated squad, so what do I know? 🤷🏼‍♀️

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Chelsea will bring their midblock to the Emirates, as they did at the Bridge.

We need to be ready for that.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
Hopefully Ange will look at their previous results and see what has worked so well. If he insists on Angeball then surely he's a fool? Having said that, though, they managed a draw at the Etihad earlier in the season with a decimated squad, so what do I know? 🤷🏼‍♀️
Ange won't. He didn't change even when they went to 9 men vs Chelsea and post match defended that approach

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
if chelsea want to progress they need to fix this defense 52 goals conceded is just so much

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

Hagn proper hates Chelsea 💀

If it comes out that his dad supports Chelsea, then I am finished and will never shake the allegations 😭

• Funny
Reactions: A_G

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

You know even at our lowest, we werent as sh1t as either Chelsea or Utd. Despite utds current position.

Arsenal Quotes

The match will be shown on Match of the Day later this evening and if you don't want to know the result look away now as we show you Tony Adams lifting the cup for Arsenal.

Steve Rider

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 17

Cedric and Mohamed Elneny will leave the clubs when their contracts expire this summer [Fabrizio Romano]

Newcastle have joined Arsenal and Liverpool in the race to sign Barcelona winger Raphinha [TBR Football]

Arsenal are keen on Benfica’s 21 year old striker Marcos Leonardo [TBR Football]

Aaron Ramsdale has agreed to join Newcastle this summer [Sky Sports News]

Latest posts

Top Bottom