• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Arsenal 5 - 0 Chelsea | Tuesday, April 23th | KO: 20:00 BST | TNT Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

buckley17

This match I got no idea how it's going to go.
The chavs form seemed to have improved recently and were able to leave the emptyhad with a point.
It's going to be a high scoring game I reckon end in a 3-3 draw.

Agree this one is hard to predict, as Chelsea have talent but are so erratic and we look completely exhausted mentally and physically.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

We're a much better team than Chelski and we need to play like it. I'd hate for it to be these lot who put the final nail in our title challenge.

I think we win 3-0.
I'd rather it be Sp**s even. Millwall with a posh adress, and not a single soul cared about them before Abramovich.

Bought trophies and wanked themselves to illgotten stardom.

TheEliteMaster100_

Turns up only when we lose
They got pace and are quick on the transitions, we look leggy and exhausted.

Partey in midfield to exploit their gaps in midfield and defence.

Bring back Martinelli on the left and play Jesus on the RW, give Saka a breather.

Trossard CF

Fluid front 3.

Havertz bench.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
Potential banana skin for us. More often than not they're woeful but every now and then they play like a top team. It's not an exaggeration to say they could have had 3 wins in the 3 games they played City this season.

But then again we could get the Chelsea who couldn't even hold on to the lead against 10 men Burnley at home among other stinking performances they have had.

So it depends which Arsenal turns up. The one that showed up against Villa, the Bayern tie or even parts of the Wolves game or the one after the winter break who mercilessly killed teams off as soon as we saw a weakness to exploit. If is the former we could be saying bye to the title after this game, if it is latter and we will give Chelsea a spanking or at least a comfortable 2-0 win.

COYG

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

The way Jackson is finishing we should be fine.
That dude probably missed the bus home last night.

Will be a tough game for sure and I foresee goals, but these are the moments we all wanted to see as fans. In the current prem, no title is easily won unless you’re 115, so buckle up.

I still say if we beat Chelsea and Sp**s we win it.

Saw my Sp**s supporting step brother today and he’s really, really not looking forward to the NLD, especially now Udogie is out for the season (so are basically stuck with Royal) and Villa have six points over them in the bag.

Menard

They aren't going to make it easy for us, for certain. I'm 100% expecting them to set up the same exact way they did at the Bridge, which was pretty similar to how Bayern set up in Munich. The front 3 will be super narrow and basically stacked right up on their midfield, effectively giving them 6 players super compact blocking our passing into midfield. It's going to be lots of sideways passing among our defenders, as they basically stand off and try to bait us into a mistake. I can already see Cucurella clattering through the back of Saka about 3 times in the first 15 minutes before the ref gives him a final warning.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
That dude probably missed the bus home last night.

Will be a tough game for sure and I foresee goals, but these are the moments we all wanted to see as fans. In the current prem, no title is easily won unless you’re 115, so buckle up.

I still say if we beat Chelsea and Sp**s we win it.

Saw my Sp**s supporting step brother today and he’s really, really not looking forward to the NLD, especially now Udogie is out for the season (so are basically stuck with Royal) and Villa have six points over them in the bag.
I think Chelsea is a much tougher game than Sp**s.

Think Sp**s are on the decline in the later stage of the season and we should be a good match to counteract the way Ange will get them to play. Chelsea worry me, i think they are in good form and can be class on any particular day, which tends to happen more often when opposing the top teams.

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
I think Chelsea is a much tougher game than Sp**s.

Think Sp**s are on the decline in the later stage of the season and we should be a good match to counteract the way Ange will get them to play. Chelsea worry me, i think they are in good form and can be class on any particular day, which tends to happen more often when opposing the top teams.

Playing Sp**s away already makes it a tougher game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

It works. I am just waiting until everyone has copied it, then I shall come up with something new.

Herbert Chapman on the famous WM formation

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 17

Cedric and Mohamed Elneny will leave the clubs when their contracts expire this summer [Fabrizio Romano]

Newcastle have joined Arsenal and Liverpool in the race to sign Barcelona winger Raphinha [TBR Football]

Arsenal are keen on Benfica’s 21 year old striker Marcos Leonardo [TBR Football]

Aaron Ramsdale denies agreement to join Newcastle:

Talks have progressed over a deal to take Ramsdale to Newcastle, in a potential £15m deal [Luke Edwards and Sam Dean - Telegraph]

Latest posts

Top Bottom