• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

Mastadon

Established Member
Ok lets be perfectly honest for a min. Show of hands who would turn down RVP for 24m RIGHT NOW if the PL would allow us to take him in? Hands on hearts or c0cks or whatever you guys believe in.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Mastadon said:
Ok lets be perfectly honest for a min. Show of hands who would turn down RVP for 24m RIGHT NOW if the PL would allow us to take him in? Hands on hearts or c0cks or whatever you guys believe in.

no. We've moved on. Only ex player i'd welcome back is Cesc.

musicmonkey

Established Member
I'd love an £80m triple swoop for Lars Bender, Reus and Draxler. They're all quality players and i think agent Per could always smooth things out!

Would be interesting if any of Rooney, Mata or Cesc becomes available next season, would love any of them.

entropy13

Established Member
Mastadon said:

You can't turn down something you don't acknowledge to begin with.

Johnny_Blaze

Established Member
I would genuinely not want that revolting scumbag back at the club no matter how low the price or his availability. I'd accept Adebayor or Squillaci before him.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
If he came right out and said joining Man Utd was the biggest mistake of his life and he must have bumped his head, and said he was ashamed of himself, I'd consider it. But there's no chance of that, because he's a ****.

I bet he wouldn't mind a time machine right now, though.

truth_hurts

Pogba, Ginter and Rooney. Pogba is Artetas long term replacement and Rooney is the world class striker that we've been crying out for. Ginter is a good prospect.

Ginter becomes Mertesackers understudy, Pogba becomes Artetas understudy and will eventually form an unstoppable partnership with Ramsey in central midfield, Wilshere becomes Cazorlas understudy wide left, Ox/Gnabry fight it out with Theo for games on the other wing, Özil remains a constant and Rooney and Giroud become our striker options.

Ginter 8m
Rooney 30
Pogbba 25m

We reluctantly move on Podolski and Rosicky. Our team would then be set for 4 seasons.

entropy13

Established Member
truth_hurts said:
Pogba, Ginter and Rooney. Pogba is Artetas long term replacement and Rooney is the world class striker that we've been crying out for. Ginter is a good prospect.

Ginter becomes Mertesackers understudy, Pogba becomes Artetas understudy and will eventually form an unstoppable partnership with Ramsey in central midfield, Wilshere becomes Cazorlas understudy wide left, Ox/Gnabry fight it out with Theo for games on the other wing, Özil remains a constant and Rooney and Giroud become our striker options.

Ginter 8m
Rooney 30
Pogbba 25m

We reluctantly move on Podolski and Rosicky. Our team would then be set for 4 seasons.

Rooney for 30 what? Thousand? Million? 30 pounds? :p

:lol:

mavelous

Tinfoil hat aficionado
thought it might be age. hell, he's still 27, seems like he's been around forever. past his peak though, no?

trunks206

Established Member
With Giroud looking like he's claiming the first choice CF spot as his I cant see Wenger going for someone who will bench him this year, thus I'd really like us to splash the cash and pay what we would be looking to pay for a top class striker on Marco Reus.

Imagine...

-----Flamini --- Ramsey

-----------Özil

Reus-----------------Cazorla

----------Giroud

And our counter attacking team away from home...

-----Flamini --- Ramsey

-----------Özil

Walcott---------------Cazorla

----------Reus

i cant describe just how much I want Marco Reus at Arsenal. :bounce

Anzac

Established Member
Me thinks Reus may well be in line to replace Lewandowski as CF at Dortmund next season or rotating with Aubameyang - either way I don't see him leaving.

Likewise Bender & Pogba may be out as both Leverkusen & Juve have started well enough.

Draxler may be a very real option as Schalke look to be struggling in the league.

Johnny_Blaze

Established Member
Gundogan is not signing a new contract so Dortmund might be forced to sell in the summer unless they're content with losing him on a free in 2015.

Arteta is 31 and he's still got a couple of good years left in him, but if a player of Gundogan's calibre is available, we have to make our move. He'd be a dream signing for our midfield.

Buhry

Established Member

Johnny_Blaze said:
Gundogan is not signing a new contract so Dortmund might be forced to sell in the summer unless they're content with losing him on a free in 2015.

Arteta is 31 and he's still got a couple of good years left in him, but if a player of Gundogan's calibre is available, we have to make our move. He'd be a dream signing for our midfield.

Time to get agents Özil and Mertesacker on the case. He's be a perfect Arteta replacement, if not upgrade.

Ramsey- Gundogan
Özil

With Wilshere and Flamini as backup, oh lawd.

Crooner

El Shaarawy and Gundogan sould do some serious damage if we got them, Mohamed Salah looks a tasty prospect for Basle as well.

truth_hurts

entropy13 said:
truth_hurts said:

Ginter 8m
Rooney 30
Pogbba 25m

Rooney for 30 what? Thousand? Million? 30 pounds? :p

:lol:

Rooneys been excellent so far this season and is 30 goal a season striker who is 3 years away from 30. Theoretically he should be reaching his peak.

truth_hurts

mavelous said:
thought it might be age. hell, he's still 27, seems like he's been around forever. past his peak though, no?

Not for me. I think he is truly finding himself as a player now, we may never see that hungry 18 year old who is every where on the pitch again but instead a more effective and disciplined goalscorer capable of magic.

Most strikers peak in their late twenties, particularly those who do not rely on pace.

Mudi

Let's build a german core:

We already have Mertesacker, Özil and Podolski. Let's buy

RB: Sebastien Jung
CB: Matthias Ginter
DM/CM: Sami Khedira or Ilkay Gundogan
SS: Marco Reus or Julian Draxler

What do you think?

Anzac

Established Member
Mudi said:
Let's build a german core: