• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

cannonade

Established Member
Mitch said:
NBC journalist Michael Stafford claimed earlier in the week that we submitted a 20M bid for Hulk. Today he is claiming the 20m bid was rejected but we came back with an improved offer of 26.5m which Zenit have accepted.I have no idea how reliable this journalist is though.
You would think someone besides an NBC journo would have heard about this if true.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Yeah not sure about the credibility.... could he play as a CF here? He looks like he has the strength.

entropy13

Established Member
"Out of left field":
Douglas Pereira dos Santos
Diego Renan
Lorenzo Crisetig
Carlos Fierro
Diego Fabbrini
Felipe Anderson
Paulo Henrique Ganso
Giuliano Victor de Paula
Guilherme Negueba

Bigbludfire

Established Member
Mitch said:
NBC journalist Michael Stafford claimed earlier in the week that we submitted a 20M bid for Hulk. Today he is claiming the 20m bid was rejected but we came back with an improved offer of 26.5m which Zenit have accepted.I have no idea how reliable this journalist is though.

We'd never sign a player that hits it into the upper tier 10 times a game :lol:

CurryFlavoured

Established Member
Not a Hulk fan at all. He'll bang them in against the cannon fodder but when the opposition is decent he isn't anything special, especially not for the price Zenit will probably be looking for.

trunks206

Established Member
------------Szczesny

Jenkinson--Mertesacker--Koscielny--Cole

--------Ramsey---Martinez

--------------Özil

---Walcott-----------------Reus

-------------Giroud

Cole: Free
Martinez: 30m
Reus: 37m

Tir Na Nog

---------------------Szczesny---------------------
---Aurier----Mertesacker----Koscielny----Gibbs----
---------------Schneiderlinn----Ramsey------------
----Walcott-----------Özil----------Griezmann-----
-----------------Mandzukic------------------------

SUBS- Opsina, Vermaelen, Arteta, Cazorla, Wilshere, Podolski, Oxlade-Chamberlain.

Others: Damien Martinez, Monreal, Jenkinson, Flamini, Gnabry, Giroud, Rosicky, Sanogo,

Ospina- £6 million (I don't know how much he's worth)

Aurier- £7 million

Schneiderlinn- £12 million

Griezmann- £25 million

Mandzukic- £18 million

Total £68 million.

Iceman10

Established Member
Taylor Gang Gunners said:
I quite fancy Bony as a player, I rate Mandzukic too but I think Bony has another level in him, could be a potential beast.

Same here, rate him quite highly. I swear many here on A-M just go by his body type and form stereotypes without having seen enough of his play. Wouldn't be surprised if the rumours about a bid being considered are true.

Buhry

Established Member

Mitch said:

Hulk is ****, do not want.

I hope we are looking at Alexis Sanchez, he'd be good here.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Szczesny
Juanfran Mertesacker Kos Gibbs
Fabregas/Wilshere Ramsey
Özil
Walcott Cavani Pedro/Greizmann/Sanchez

Iceman10

Established Member
Eduardo_da_Silva said:
Can someone reopen Hulk topic, there are various reports linking him to us...

Highly suspect right now. Michael Stafford has been determined to be a fraud.
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/rumour-arsenal-have-a-26-5m-bid-for-hulk-accepted-by-zenit-medical-before-the-world-cup-nbc-sports/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/rumou ... bc-sports/</a>

ArsenesNO1Fan

Established Member
I wonder if we'd go for Rooney, Geoff seemed sure we were in for him last year and Van Gaal will want to play with 1 striker and RVP leading the line it makes it seem more possible. 300k wages but probably wouldn't command the largest transfer fee.

SiMamu

Part time Leeds fan
Martin Caceres.

Defensively solid, good in the air, prime age, versatile and has a great ponytail.

Tir Na Nog

Rooney would rather sit on the bench at United and earn 300,000 the come here and earn a penny less. No way we're paying him that, he's nowhere near worth it.

ArsenalDNA

CurryFlavoured said:
Not a Hulk fan at all. He'll bang them in against the cannon fodder but when the opposition is decent he isn't anything special, especially not for the price Zenit will probably be looking for.

Scoring goals against **** teams is underrated. Suarez scored 16 of his 31 goals against the bottom 5 teams. Now he's worth 70+ million.

That's not me saying I want Hulk though. He's pretty rubbish.

Top Bottom