• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Tuesday Club Podcast

Gooner_Stu

Established Member
This weeks is the longest one yet, just short of an hour. Had me laughing when Keith explains his 1st job was as a flag pole at Highbury and the discussion that followed.

James

Established Member
I'm currently wiping the tears away with this Maria lunatic part. The penny has just dropped with the title. That woman is nuts.

squallkid

Established Member
I don't remember that part about Maria (listened to it on Monday)

I'll have to go and give it another listen (is she the lesbian?)

James

Established Member
As Ian put it, she's the wicked witch of the west, the woman who screams "come on youuuuuuu gunnnnnnnnnnners". There's not an Arsenal game you won't see her at.

Stevo the Villan

Established Member
I listen to this now as i'm a big fan of Alan Davies' humour and obviously have a passing interest in Arsenal.

I must say, even for a non-Arsenal fan, it's bloody hilarious.

squallkid

Established Member
Alan

MANY RIVERS TO CROSS!!!

Can't seem to find my way over, WONDERING WHY I'VE LOST

Tayo jumps in

Gael Clichy will cross!!!!

Alan

To Chamakh's head it'll go over

That part had me in stitches last week

Then Keith complaining this week about no one telling him get well soon about his illness.

Who can forget the legendary "poles apart" routine a couple weeks ago

Gooner_Stu

Established Member
The gang are trying to get the term "A case of the Dovers" into circulation. I try use their phrases hen i can (Cesc is Jesus, Eboue Tinkerbell etc) but noone knows what im on about. Annoying.

Uncle Mike

Established Member
Gooner_Stu said:
The gang are trying to get the term "A case of the Dovers" into circulation. I try use their phrases hen i can (Cesc is Jesus, Eboue Tinkerbell etc) but noone knows what im on about. Annoying.
Come on, Arsenal, move yer bloomin' Dovers!

go49oner

Established Member
For those that dont already know, IUFG is no more, it has been changed to 'the tuesday club'. Still the same cast though 8))

<a class="postlink" href="http://thetuesdayclub.libsyn.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://thetuesdayclub.libsyn.com/</a>

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

They wanted to have more control over the podcast (mostly pick the day they do it etc) so it's with a different producer now.

The Escaped Ape

Me too. Stopped listening for a while and just tried to download it, only to get Dermot O'Leary instead. That was a shock. Glad to have found Alan again...

Top Bottom