• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ex-Gunner Watch

Is it wrong to still love Giroud

• Yes he’s no longer a gooner

• No he will always be a top man

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mastadon

Established Member
3 very good signings there tbh at decent prices. The Luiz transfer was a huge bonus towards FFP they really hit the jackpot to get rid of that clown for 50m. Unbelievable.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
THunter said:
Cesc's hair. :lol:

BtFvZ9rIUAAseCI.jpg

Mourinho's already got his hairline tracking back.

Bigbludfire

Established Member
I just heard Cesc's first proper interview and he's such a fake ****. I can't believe anyone still believe's he "loves" us.

It's all about him and his career, nothing else.

Bigbludfire

Established Member
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x21xksq_cesc-fabregas-exclusive-first-interview-full_sport" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x21xks ... full_sport</a>

Toast

Established Member
Bigbludfire said:
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x21xksq_cesc-fabregas-exclusive-first-interview-full_sport" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Cheers.

So.. Chelsea were his first choice and he went there because he wants to work with Mourinho and Mou made him feel special. He's quickly established himself in a good spot deep in Mourinho's rectum.

Reeson4

Toast said:
Bigbludfire said:
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x21xksq_cesc-fabregas-exclusive-first-interview-full_sport" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Cheers.

So.. Chelsea were his first choice and he went there because he wants to work with Mourinho and Mou made him feel special. He's quickly established himself in a good spot deep in Mourinho's rectum.

He has to say that on Chelsea tv doesnt he ? Imagine if he turned around and said i wanted to go to Arsenal but Wenger told me i wasnt wanted ?

Chelsea fans would be going crazy and Mourinho would be a liar after telling the world he didnt want to join Arsenal.

I imagine in his autobiography in 5 years time, it will all come to light that he was desperate to join us, But as wenger didnt want him he decided to piss us off and join Chelski

Toast

Established Member
^ Does he though..? Is someone forcing him to lie? It always pisses me off when people just blatantly lie like that.

Either tell the ****ing truth or don't answer the question.

onetowatch

Never seen a less enthusiastic interview from a new player signing for a big club. It's clear that he settled. He would've loved to have played for us again and the fans would've loved him back.

This will either turn out to be one of the biggest mistakes of Arsène's career or a stroke of genius. My money would be on the former. He's a quality, quality player and would've given it all in an Arsenal shirt once again. :(

OohtobeaGoonerGal

Established Member
After Arsenal turned down the offer to sign him, it was clear that from his own lifestlye and football perspective, Chelsea would be the first option out of the rest due to CL football, London, and a league challenge unfortunately.

Of course he can't say it like that though, he feels he needs to endear himself to their fans and manager, and as pointed out by Reeson4 he won't mention the Arsenal part on Chelsea TV, even though he confirmed elsewhere that Wenger rejected the option and "it wasn't meant to be" and wishes us well.

onetowatch

He mentioned us a few times too in that interview. We got first mention in terms of title rivals. Whatever anyone says, he does have love for Arsenal.

Yeah he was toeing the party line in that interview. Standard stuff really, interview spoonfeeding him the quotes.

Bigbludfire

Established Member
Talking about a club doesn't mean you "love" them. I've never understood this notion that Fabregas gives a **** because he likes a pic on our Instagram or whatever.

Sometimes I like to like pictures of girls I want to fornicate with on Facebook, even though I don't even like the actual picture. I just do it for their attention, it doesn't mean I give a sh*t :lol:

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
That settles it then. Cesc doesn't really like Arsenal, he just wants to have sex with us.

onetowatch

Cesc played for us in his formative years (16-24) and has a father-son relationship with Arsène. I have no doubt he has a genuine connection with the club. People can argue all they like about how he left and how he joined Chelsea etc (both special circumstances) but IMO it's clear Arsenal means something to him.

Of course 8 years, 3 PL's, 2 FA cups and 1 CL at Chelsea could overwrite that.

Latest posts

Top Bottom