• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ex-Gunner Watch

Is it wrong to still love Giroud

• Yes he’s no longer a gooner

• No he will always be a top man

Results are only viewable after voting.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
I've been put into a state of shock at seeing Podolski chase and sprint, rather than just waiting for it to fall at his feet so that he can smack it.
With the fanatical support there in Turkey, he wouldn't dare to sit on his laurels.

Arai

Spam Hunter Bot
Diaby did his medical at West Brom according to Pulis.

"Diaby came in, he had his medical yesterday. We've made him an offer and we shall see,” Pulis said.

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member

"Diaby came in, he had his medical yesterday. We've made him an offer and we shall see,” Pulis said.

I'd love for him to play against us at the Emirates. He'd get an amazing reception I reckon, unlike some of the other ex-Gunners that recently returned.

RandyMarsh

Established Member

It will be incredible if the quotes by Pulis come true. Their medical staff think he can play 30 games a season. How awesome would that be? Seeing Diaby stay fit like that, tearing it up on the regular in the PL? Wish he can make a name for himself over there. He definitely deserves it.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
I also here that Bielsa's interested in him for Marseille:

West Brom boss Tony Pulis says Abou Diaby can play '30 games a season' should former Arsenal man agree Hawthorns move

• West Brom manager Tony Pulis has offered a contract to free agent and former Arsenal midfielder Abou Diaby
Poolis knows:
"He is a top player and I mean he is a top, top player. "

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...tml?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490

Reactions: A_G

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
Abou Diaby agrees Marseille move after Arsenal exit and West Brom snub

Marseille have announced they have reached an agreement in principle for the signing of former Arsenal midfielder Abou Diaby.

i

http://www.espnfc.co.uk/story/2539729/abou-diaby-agrees-marseille-move-after-arsenal-exit?

chessygoal

Great news for Diaby. I'm a bit surprised that PSG didn't try to get him.
A rumor says that 8 years ago, Diaby had a dream (literraly) of him playing with Lass Diarra for Marseille. And now, against all odds, it's happening. With Bielsa as a coach, this could be something spécial.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Wish him all the best, would love to see him do well at Marsielle, I know he's still rated highly in France.

SiMamu

Part time Leeds fan
It won't be long before he's back in the national team, if he can go a month or two without injury. He'd just need to play 10 minutes, and not get injured in those 10, and he'd get a callup ahead of Coquelin.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

****ing love Bendtner, always seemed like a top lad.
His effort on the pitch was another thing though..

Top Bottom