• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

General Reserves Talk

• Thread starter M+D
  • Start date
  • Replies 11,736
  • Views 1,150,025

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Who was the no16 during the Durban tournament, does anyone know?

RuskyAdam

Indeed he was. Promising player IMO, good passing and overall ball-striking technique.

I haven't seen too much of him I have to admit but I'm becoming increasingly interested in our youngsters, we seem to have a quality U21 squad too, gonna see if I can go watch the U21 play Fulham tomorrow. Only £4 a ticket for general sale as well!

9jagooner

The reserves play Fulham at 7pm today. Anyone knows if it's going to be anywhere online since it's being played at the Emirates

Impact

Established Member
Fantastic combination play for the goal. What I really liked about it was the recycling of possession that preceded the move. It's really easy at that stage to lack the patience necessary to probe and that goal was an excellent example of how useful a skill it is for a team to acquire.

Zelalem looks like he's stepped up a level this year.

tim08

Amongst the transfer negativity and gloom at least our loanees have made a good start to the season with their respective clubs. Ainsley Maitland-Niles started again for Ipswich on the RW in their 2-0 win over Burnley which sees them go first in the Championship. Maitland-Niles played 84 mins before being subbed and I have found some interesting comments whilst browsing a Ipswich forum.

(On who was MOTM)

"AMN just edged it for me, plus smith is rubbish (i jest)".

"I'm not quite on board the AMN hype train yet I'm afraid. if I was going to offer the award to anyone other than Smith it'd be Sears.
"

"AMN's touch was incredible, always positive, looks to go forward, and going forward on the right side, Chambers, AMN and which every striker pulls over to that side are able to play the ball in triangles as good as anyone in the league."

"AMN was my MOTM awesome display from a 17 yr old."

"Ainsley Maitland-Niles, Cole Skuse, Freddie Sears and brett Pitman all had very good second half performances".

Latest posts+

Top Bottom