• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alex Iwobi: Big 17 No Safety

Status
Not open for further replies.

nicky47

Established Member
Yes i think CAM is his best position he is very creative passer and his first touch is good too calm under pressure he not afraid to tackle use his body very well.
Sounds best suited for that position really! No better player to learn from too in Özil... Reckon he can play elsewhere in the team though? On the wings or deeper in midfield even?

Coolin

Doesn't appreciate the mighty Nacho
I thought it was a penalty at the time. Still feel that way.

I don't normally condone cheating but even if it wasn't, I still rate him for trying it. People often say we play too nice and they're right. Desperate times call for desperate measures.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Hopefully this will act as motivation for some of the other young players on the edges of the first team squad.
Me too. There is more where Iwobi came from, definitely.

Honestly I'm so happy to see him doing this well. He looked fearless, composed and he actually took risks out there today that didn't always come off but that he tried them anyway really impressed me.

I think he could and should start the rest of our games.

Aevi

Hale End FC
He doesn't want your **** pics, k?
Woops, deleted my comment because he answered me (10 minutes later though which is weird). Now yours looks out of place :confused:

For context to others, I said that I sent Iwobi a snapchat and that he ignored me :lol:... I'm making steps to get into the club. Really though, I'm just genuinely curious how some of our players are really like, obviously they often put on an act for the media. I've never actually met a player before.

Last edited:

Maxim

Brilliant.

Created 3 or 4 great chances for Welbz and Alexis with really cute passes, and there was a back heel for özil which didn't come off but that was an incredible piece of vision to even see it.

Should start for the rest of the season, Joel Campbells stock is high but iwobi has so much more to his game.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
He is much better than he is given credit for initially. It is so refreshing to see someone who can run with the ball at pace and don't lose it with a bad touch. He looked like he is always in control of the ball and have the intelligence to pass and move to correct positions.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Woops, deleted my comment because he answered me (10 minutes later though which is weird). Now yours looks out of place :confused:

For context to others, I said that I sent Iwobi a snapchat and that he ignored me :lol:... I'm making steps to get into the club. Really though, I'm just genuinely curious how some of our players are really like, obviously they often put on an act for the media. I've never actually met a player before.

There was a thread about players we've met a while back.

I once met the mighty JET himself, Jay Emmanuel-Thomas. He was in a McDonalds in the queue and gave us his autograph. Wouldn't let me and my mates get a picture with him though because he wasn't supposed to be in there :lol:

remains

You know how it is with kids his age though, for every promising performance there will be one that shows their naivety. It's too soon to throw him into the first team.

Proof

Established Member
I just hope that one of Iwobi, Adelaide, Gnabry, Zelalem, Akpom or Maitland-Niles will actually become a top player and be a key figure at Arsenal. It's a long way to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom