• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

General Reserves Talk

• Thread starter M+D
  • Start date
  • Replies 11,773
  • Views 1,156,625

tim08

I feel that Malen is the guy out of our young CF's that has the greatest 'x-factor' and the ability to get you out of your seat. Mavididi has had a great season and is a very rounded sriker but from what I understand doesn't really excel well enough in one particular fact of his game. Contrastingly, Nketiah excels as a superb finisher and comes alive in the box, however his all round game and link up/build up play requires a lot of work - he is young though.

I can't comment much on Fortune as I haven't seen enough of him, whilst as talented as Akpom is he just doesn't have that calmness in front of goal and awareness of his team mates. The fact he has 9 career goals in 70 odd games doesn't bode well.

Malen could vey well be the one I'd put my money on if I was a betting man.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Interesting move bringing back Mr Arsenal.

Those U18s there now need some defensive guidance and I hope Adams can provide it for them.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
https://arsenalyouth.wordpress.com/...ae-coyle-to-train-full-time-at-london-colney/

Intrigued to see this particular player's development. The next schoolboy to be fast tracked I think. From the very little I've seen, a top technical talent. He's already somewhat known about - he copied the Messi penalty in an U16 game (the one Henry and Pires tried and failed to do), and also scored a goal against a youth Barca side from the halfway line.

Latest posts

Top Bottom