• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil: Time to Move Ön?

Do you want Özil sold this summer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

skip spence

But seriously, if I had David Luis on his knees at my feet, crying, after handing him a 7-1 ****ing in a WC final in his home nation, I'd rest my bollocks on his head and ask him what goal he liked the most and why. **** him.
That's cold hearted mate. Always quite liked David Luis tbqh. Both as a man and as a player. Has mistakes in him but a top player nevertheless.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
But seriously, if I had David Luis on his knees at my feet, crying, after handing him a 7-1 ****ing in a WC final in his home nation, I'd rest my bollocks on his head and ask him what goal he liked the most and why. **** him.
:lol: You could give empathy a try sometime.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
:lol: You could give empathy a try sometime.
Who does that in a sporting arena? I mean, come on. :lol: It's sport! Anyway, something was probably lost in translation with Mesut. He probably thinks 'I apologise' is an expression of sympathy. If you apologise for something, you're basically saying I'd change what I did if I could. There's no ****ing way he would change that result! :lol:

Last edited:

DasBootist

Who does that in a sporting arena? I mean, come on. :lol: It's sport! Anyway, something was probably lost in translation with Mesut. He probably thinks 'I apologise' is an expression of sympathy. If you apologise for something, you're basically saying I'd change what I did if I could. There's no ****ing way he would change that result! :lol:
6-1 perhaps?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom