• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexis Sanchez: Off to the Old Toilet

Status
Not open for further replies.

9jagooner

We need to be careful though and realise Alexis is human. No matter how much he wants to play or feels he's ok to play, at the end of the day, his zeal will not heal broken bones or torn muscles, proper treatment and rest will.
I'd love him to play against United but I'd rather have a fit Alexis available over the course of our entire season.

RacingPhoton

Established Member
We need to be careful though and realise Alexis is human. No matter how much he wants to play or feels he's ok to play, at the end of the day, his zeal will not heal broken bones or torn muscles, proper treatment and rest will.
I'd love him to play against United but I'd rather have a fit Alexis available over the course of our entire season.
Rightly said. Although I know that Sanchez is going to start, I prefer having him on bench and bring him in second half, if needed. With Baily out injured, I feel Giroud can bully their defenders. If that doesn't work Sanchez can be brought in.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Was just thinking again, I have never taken to Sanchez.

Good player, but too scrappy for me.
Same tbh. I'm completely aware of how good he is he's just not my cup of tea aesthetically.

Would prefer to watch the likes of Neymar/Hazard.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Incredible player.

Still can't believe we got him for 30M. That's at least 50% below market value.

Had we paid £60M it'd still be a great deal.

What a man. What a player.

This is still one of the best goals I've seen in a high stakes game;
bN2PHm4.gif

Stoneh

Big game player... we need him here more than anything. Fookin sign dat contract or the mutts get it!!

Seriously... if we lose this guy he will rank as one of the biggest losses weve had. This dude aint no Ade, Nasri, RVP. He can find that killer pass in last third of pitch and can finish on his own. Sanchez doesnt do tap ins ;)

say yes

forum master baiter
Nothing wrong with what @Trilly said. Everyone has their preferred style.

I hate Neymar but would otherwise tend to agree. Watching the likes of Hazard, Özil etc is simply orgastic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom