• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexis Sanchez: Off to the Old Toilet

Status
Not open for further replies.

nmn

Can't imagine their sex lives. What is the girl post to do when she want to take a break to rehydrate?
"**** off, i'll finish myself"

tumblr_og76sqqS4N1sr7u1yo1_540.gif

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
I'm sure that there is a lot of negotiating going on behind the scenes but at the same time he wants to win things and I'm, sure his decision will be based upon how Arsenal do this season. Fail to win the league or now beat Bayern then I think he might not sign and thus we sell in the summer.

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
We cannot let this guy stay in the PL if he chooses to leave us bu honestly, I would rather not think of that. He is my favorite player and he is the definition of giving it your all. Every player should do the same when they put that Arsenal shirt on!

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Good it's feels good having someone with a bit of mobility up front.

Thought he was a bit Giroud like in front of goal at the weekend, but he still was everywhere on the pitch and made the first goal.

Although I'd sometimes like to see him calm it down more, occasionally it looks as if his run out of steam when trying to beat an opponent.

scytheavatar

Established Member
Is anyone on here insane or feebleminded enough to even consider Sanchez or Özil will leave Arsenal?

If they leave, it will be 100% Wenger's fault. At the start of this season either the future of these 2 should have been tied down, or they should have been sold when their value is high. We are not a small club and will be able to find replacements for key players. Either way we'll survive without these 2, but I hope that will be a wake up call for everyone that having Wenger doesn't guarantee stability to the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom