• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL I Man City vs Arsenal I Sunday 18th December 16.00 SS1

What will the result be for this match?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
I can't believe we're playing like this. We're not playing to our strengths. We're playing like we're hoping City makes a mistake. City would score again simply because we're not defending as a team. This is playing chicken by Wenger and I'm very disappointed by this tactic.
It all starts with the CB partnership. Mustafi is absolutely crucial because he does everything Kos does AND organizes. We miss him terribly. Also we haven't got anyone else seemingly in midfield who can keep us ticking like Santi does.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

we're not actually good enough defensively to drop deep and defend like this.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

The thing about their goal was nobody appealed. Not one arm in the air trying to influence the decision.

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
Wenger just sitting there and waiting for stuff to happen out of thin air. Hate it. We have zero control and he does absolute nothing.

Wrighty4eva

Established Member
Im a fan of Gabriel, but he sure makes you miss mustafi, everything just seem calmer when the german is back there..

Stoneh

Running around like headless chickens.. no shape in midfield.. no runs on wings.. giving ball back.

Wankers playing without heart.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Struggling at the moment.

But we are weathering the storm to be fair.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
I go away only to come back to see they've equalised. It had to be Sane, didn't it.
A blind man could have seen it was gonna come from him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom