• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL | Arsenal vs Watford| 31/01/17 | 7:45 K/O (GMT)

Match result?

• Arsenal Win

Votes: 27 71.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Watford Win

Votes: 9 23.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

FinnGooner

Established Member
This sort of result was on the cards since the Everton game. We completely rode our luck against Bournemouth and Burnley and on top of that we were unconvincing against WBA and Palace at home. This team has gone into games hoping to win with minimum effort for month and a half now. The players and Wenger got what they deserve.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Naah, thats not the issue. Their first goal was lucky. You can't account for deflections.

Their second goal comes from us not keeping our cool. We rush things and play naive, and we make a mistake in the midfield that cost us.

The start of the second half is how we should've responded.

I made the point in another post

The first goal I understand, deflection and unlucky.

The second goal. Poor throw, poor tracking from defenders and ball watching.

From there, and this is before the 20th minute we are completely shut out by a vastly inferior side. Zero fluidity for the entire first half, no space on the ball, yet we continue to play with the personnel in the side without any changes.

Our first set of changes come in the second half which brings a goal. Thereafter we make changes again and it goes to ****.

The theme though is that the press destroys everything about us, bar that buildup our goal. The real tragedy though is that its happened before and it will happen again - THIS SEASON.

Wenger is wasting our time, that's all there is to it.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Hopefully this game leads to some changes, but I'm not holding my breath.

Cech should be benched, Giroud should go back to being a supersub and play when we have injuries, we need to get back to a pacy front trio.Monreal is done too. Hopefully this also puts an end to Coquelin being first choice once we have options in midfield again.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Keeping Özil and Sanchez means nothing if we keep this manager

Both need to be coached properly because they both have limitations.

Only players of Suarez, Ronaldo, Messi, Modric level can play in this wild west structure Wenger promotes. The rest will not be able to survive the rigours of top level competition.

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
Seriously, no Coq, Giroud and Ramsey near the team till the end of season and we maybe get top 4.

The state of the management tho... Gotta feeling Arsène will leave on his lowest point, this season, also leaving the squad in shambles.

eyoba

Coquline getting subbed killed our momentum. I get the reason behind the decision, but they could have waited 5 to 10 minutes to see how it would have gone.

The clubs just screams 3rd tier... We are nothing more...

The contracts we have done this season are with Mertesacker, Cazorla, Koscielny, Giroud and Coquelin. Two players who have been injured, one average midfielder, one average striker and old CB...

Wilshere, Özil, Sanchez... We may very well be on verge of losing them. And nobody can blame them.

CJJ

Established Member
So glad we gave Coquelin and Giroud new contracts so we can watch this ****house of players play next 4 years.
200.gif

bojed

AM Resident Joker #1
What happened to Ramsey? Did he injure himself? I woke up at 4.45am just to watch us trailing by two goals at home against Watford :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom