• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UCL R16 1st Leg | Bayern v Arsenal | February 15 19:45 GMT | BT Sport 2

What will be the result of this match?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CJJ

Established Member
Thiago completed more passes (83) than Granit Xhaka, Francis Coquelin, Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain, Mesut Özil and Alex Iwobi combined (69).

Jesus....

carlito'sway

Established Member
Show me a cazorla like player we bought in the last 3 years. Do not buy into the argument that fighters in the squad will win you matches and all. We had 26% possession yesterday and Bayern is hardly a pressing machine like Barca used to be under guardiola. We could not play our passing football at all yesterday. A 60-40% possession is acceptable in a CL away match. But these days we struggle to even maintain possession. Unless we improve that we will not win too many difficult away matches.

Great response. I wish we had more Cazorlas in the team in Munich. We had a bunch of players unable to control the ball, let alone to string set of passes. Absolute poverty.

kopzilla

Always Negative
We'll lose 5-0. "Mentally" we are never ready and given the circumstances we are in the league following the Watford defeat, I'll bet my house that we'll lose atleast by 3 goals.

Sanchez and Özil probably are already thinking about playing for other clubs.

Damn...looks like I am channeling Nostradamus these days...If only I was a resident of the UK, would have absolutely made a killing on this result. Would have posted something like Gdeep making 5 figures.

eyoba

Watching Bayern Vs Herita Berlin and bayern and I am thinking how did we lose to them. Must be the manager because Berlin are way below us talent Wise.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Thiago completed more passes (83) than Granit Xhaka, Francis Coquelin, Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain, Mesut Özil and Alex Iwobi combined (69).

Jesus....
Love Thiago man. What a player. That u21 Spain squad back in the day. Isco and Thiago....ultimate football, ball on a string.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom