• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Football "Who am I?" Trivia

Kobi

I Know Who You Are
****, thought I'd chosen a tough one to.

The England one was quite a big clue, it basically narrowed it down to Everton or West Ham because of Bilic and then you had Dunne as well.

You could have maybe thrown in a few less helpful clues instead like "I've never played with Messi or Ronaldo".

Bollocks basically :)

BobP

Memri Fan
The England one was quite a big clue, it basically narrowed it down to Everton or West Ham because of Bilic and then you had Dunne as well.

You could have maybe thrown in a few less helpful clues instead like "I've never played with Messi or Ronaldo".

Bollocks basically :)

I was going to say "I've played with Olivier Dacourt" but that was a big giveaway, because they had played together at both Everton and Inter.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I've never won the Champions League, the World Cup or the European Championships but I've been a runner up in all three.

The club I won my first league title with hasn't won one since.

I've played for "Big Phil" Scolari.

BobP

Memri Fan
I've never won the Champions League, the World Cup or the European Championships but I've been a runner up in all three.

The club I won my first league title with hasn't won one since.

I've played for "Big Phil" Scolari.

Ballack.

BobP

Memri Fan
I've played in 8 different countries throughout my career.

I've won league titles in 3 of those countries. Six national league titles in total.

I've been the top scorer in two different premier continental competitions.

Who am I?

Kobi

I Know Who You Are

I've won league titles in 3 of those countries. Six national league titles in total.

Who am I?

Blimy, you've gone a bit the other way with the clue difficulty :lol:

I'm not really sure but I'll guess at Rivaldo.

BobP

Memri Fan
Blimy, you've gone a bit the other way with the clue difficulty :lol:

I'm not really sure but I'll guess at Rivaldo.

:lol:

I'd honestly thought I'd given away too much.

Rivaldo is wrong btw, but there is a link between Rivaldo and the person I'm referring to.

Extra hint:

I've won a competition with Dida

Carlo Marx

Used to be the Voice of Reason, now raging

Who am I?

Hmm, eight countries is hella much. George Weah?

Kobi

I Know Who You Are
:lol:

I'd honestly thought I'd given away too much.

Rivaldo is wrong btw, but there is a link between Rivaldo and the person I'm referring to.

Extra hint:

I've won a competition with Dida

The other player I thought of, but neglected to mention, was Mario Jardel.

Carlo Marx

Used to be the Voice of Reason, now raging
The other player I thought of, but neglected to mention, was Mario Jardel.
That's a great shout. But what about...

Screen-Shot-2015-05-20-at-18.13.21.png

BobP

Memri Fan
It was Mario Jardel.

Romario was a superb player judging from the footage I've seen of him, but looking at his career, I can't shake the feeling that he could have done more.

GDeep™

League is very weak
I have won the CL, I have played at a club which Arsène Wenger has managed, I have played in Italy, I have played with Henry. Been to many World Cups .

Who am I?

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
I have won the CL, I have played at a club which Arsène Wenger has managed, I have played in Italy, I have played with Henry. Been to many World Cups .

Who am I?

Easy.

Ashley Cole

Latest posts+

Top Bottom