• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Aaron Ramsey: BianconAaron

Do You Consider Aaron Ramsey An Arsenal Legend?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Erlis

Only Came To See Granit Xhaka

What a terrible injury this guy had to go through. Whenever I see him on the pitch I have that entire scene in front of my eyes. I can feel nothing but respect for him.

scytheavatar

Established Member
Why? He's rated by Wenger and the fan base?

If there was an opportunity for us to replace Ramsey with Kante it was bonkers for Wenger not to take it. Ramsey is a luxury player and was always going to struggle to find a place in our starting XI on the long run.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
Has anyone in our team got a better collection of screamers? Alexis possibly?

Ramsey2.gif

7qyJolg.gif

yNiCVx1.gif
All of them from 2013/14. When textbooks will be looking for examples of a purple patch, this is what they'll point to.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
He is what, 25? He'll hit that 'purple patch' as soon as he gets 10 games under his belt with np injuries, at all

karl

Wenger had fanciful ideas about him being some kind of Lampard type player. Zero goals in 17 league matches this season make him a liability. You can't keep leaving gaping holes in the central midfield and steam into the opposition half unless there is some kind of benefit to the team. Unfortunately the 13/14 season is a distant memory now.

Probably he'll get a renewal along with Wilshere though.

Deathstroke

The Terminator
Wenger had fanciful ideas about him being some kind of Lampard type player. Zero goals in 17 league matches this season make him a liability. You can't keep leaving gaping holes in the central midfield and steam into the opposition half unless there is some kind of benefit to the team. Unfortunately the 13/14 season is a distant memory now.

Probably he'll get a renewal along with Wilshere though.

Wenger be like...

Leo Strut - Protesters.jpg

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I'd like to see him in one two behind the striker in this formation. Would put away more of the chances that Özil gets and could drop back into midfield if needed.

karl

I'd like to see him in one two behind the striker in this formation. Would put away more of the chances that Özil gets and could drop back into midfield if needed.
I'm not sure this would help his form in front of goal. He has seen plenty of chances this season, but lost composure when trying to score.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Big statement - most fans i know think he's a liability
I rate him massively. Super talent that has been continually undone by injuries and a manager that moves his position.

This season he started against Liverpool and all the reports after said he shouldn't have started and should certainly been subbed at half time due to injury. Also reported he was playing with a broken toe during this season. That's not to mention all the other niggling injuries he picks up that puts him out for days and weeks. He needs a steady run of games like anyone and needs to be fully clear of injuries. If that can happen or not remains to be seen.

Also think people are well arseholes. They expect Ramsey to be similar to Cazorla or Özil and by thinking that way they are setting Ramsey to fail before a ball has been kicked. Much in the same as people expecting Özil to morph into a peak Lampard free goal scoring central midfielder. You're not judging the player by their own ability nor personality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I knew we were very different, that he (Ferguson) had a total hold over his club while at that time I was still more of a coach. I also recognised his huge qualities. He knew how to surround himself with the right people and didn't rest on his laurels when he was successful.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom