• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Stoke City vs Arsenal | 13/05/17 | Sky Sports | 5:30pm K/O (BST)

Match result?

• Stoke win

Votes: 4 8.5%
  • Draw

Votes: 12 25.5%
  • Arsenal win

Votes: 31 66.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Would quite like this formation in the harder games & 4 man defence everyone else next season.

Thought everyone played well today.

A little concerned how many tackles our center mid lost but both made up for it on the ball.

Wryer

Sp**s man so yeah. Should be banned from doing Arsenal matches, he's been talking ****e for 30 years

Today was up there with the worst, audibly ejaculating when their fraudulent goal was scored, then pretending to not see the handball after a million replays, then wen getting 100% confirmation later pretending that it was some ball to hand bollocks. Not to mention ignoring the 2 clear fouls in the build up. Then pretending Holding should have been sent off for a standard professional foul. Disgraceful stuff.

Ditto. He's a disgraceful commentator. His co-commentator tried to bring him in line but he was going on about how Wenger pretends to not see incidents as a justification about how the goal should stand. Fkinng disgraceful for the broadcasters for keeping him to comment on our games. And he is pathetic in his knowledge of the game. I lost count of the number of times he called the wrong player or couldn't even pronounce the name correctly.

eyoba

The commentary was so horible( was watching it on bein sports). Apparently Holdings foul has no place in football but Crouches tackle is not that bad because Crouch is not that type of player. :rolleyes: How did Owen manage to get this job without having the ability to keep some sort of capacity to have a consistent pattern of thought for 2 minutes?
And after the refs council reviewed stokes goal and deemed it to be a hand ball, he was like "bla bla bla we have to respect it"....ya, like you have any other ****ing choice choice!:mad:

trippyhippy

thank god we beat those ****s. overall if nothing else i hope this season help instore belief we can win at these bogey grounds next season.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
A good performance from all today and the discipline was on point. Of the starters,apart from Mustafi diving in,I can't think of a single stupid decision our players made. Mistakes were made but came a a result of calculated risks which you don't mind as much. Our physical application was good and that meant we played on the front foot from the start. I like this more controlled Alexis-he offers so much and showed real leadership in calming the game at the end of the first half.
The subs were necessary. Ramsey had an instant impact and looked impressive. A stupid flick that saw us countered and it's that stupidity that we need to cut out. Welbeck didn't see much of the ball and surely it's no coincidence that Bellerin looked awful the minute Walcott was in front of him. It must be the end of this nothing player who made me scared to watch.
It was a silk and steel performance from us today that we must do over 38 games. We also need to move the ball faster but no complaints.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

C_ugpopXgAA8acV.jpg

Wryer

He is staying IMO after this celebration

Not trying to kid myself but I felt the same. And he seems to have turned up a notch in terms of trying to lead and fire up the team. And his little moment of fun with Iwobi. Don't think I've ever seen him like that during other bigger wins.

It's oddly reassuring.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

If the scousers fvck it up tomoro we will do it. Rinse and repeat will he finally learn though?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Religiously, it is said that God created man. I am only a guide. I allow others to express what they have in them. I have not created anything. I am a facilitator of what is beautiful in man.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom