• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Rob Holding: The Return

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rocky

Swears he's not a Tottenham fan

This is a terrible chant. So boring and tuneless. I can't believe they could just sing it repeatedly for nearly 2 minutes. They are obviously so happy with themselves for coming up with what they think is a clever chant. They are wrong. It sucks balls.

Last edited:

Newchange

Good few games but come on guys let's calm down it's only a few games have we not learnt anything from wilshere or Ramsey? Let the boy gain experience without pressure..Holding better then cannavaro? Özil better then Zidane? Those Liverpool directors were right in asking what are we smoking over at the emirates lol still need a commanding CB next season Van Dijk

Relic

http://metro.co.uk/2017/05/13/arsen...t-ham-on-against-tottenham-last-week-6635674/

"The Reds take on West Ham in a tricky away game on Sunday afternoon, and Holding will be hoping they slip up to give Arsenal real hope of overtaking them.

Asked if he’d even don a West Ham scarf for that game, Holding joked that he already had one.

‘Yeah I’ll have it on again like last week when they beat Sp**s,’ he responded in his post-match interview."

Holding is starting to bleed Arsenal .;)

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Clearly been watching Xhaka play for us and assumed you can get straight reds for those kind of challenges.
I was streaming NBC and I dont know who he is, but I've never heard a professional pundit/commentator having such an agenda vs a team.
Firstly he was basically calling us plastic for having a banner up saying wenger out but then people were chanting in a pro wenger manner (its called a split fanbase not being plastic)
Then he said it wasnt a handball while watching the replay of Crouch cheating, then he said Wenger or Arsenal are in no position to complain because we always get decisions our way and dont fess up to it when we do (who does?!)
And then when the other guy confirmed that it was defo a handball from the team watching it a few times he didnt accept it.
And then he called Holding out for 'cheating' and was generally disgusted by that challenge on Arny, calling for a red.
He literally just seemed like a senile 80 year old Sp**s/stoke fan. Sorry had to release that steam he ****ing pissed me off

VancouverCanuck

Possibly Tony Gayle? His 1v1 defending still worries me. However he realised that and took Arnoutavic out of the game. Literally with a yellow card he was able to get rid of someone who was bothering him. That was class.
Yes, Tony Gayle. I have to put up with him because Sportsnet here in Canada uses the same feed. Kept denying that was a handball when the replay clearly showed otherwise. Reminds me of @Makingtrax.

Reactions: BBF

Kobi

I Know Who You Are
Arnautovic seems to go past most players though when he wants.

What do people think of him btw? There is something about him that makes me think he could offer something off the bench here.

I suggested going for him in the summer (when it was revealed he had a £12m release clause) and trying him as a striker.
He has everything, size, strength, speed, really good feet and a bullet of a shot, he's basically Ronaldo without the 50 goals a season.

Wryer

Wasn't that Michel Owen?

It was David Pleat. I went on YouTube to match that drone of a voice and fairly sure it's him.

Embarrassing commentator. He never fails to put in his anti Arsenal and anti Wenger comments. Other than obvious bias, he is a truly crap commentator with a bad understanding of the game and poor familiarity with the players in general.

Sorry but I hate this guy. I don't think a proper public broadcaster should have a commentator of such a low quality.

Last edited:

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
http://metro.co.uk/2017/05/13/arsen...t-ham-on-against-tottenham-last-week-6635674/

"The Reds take on West Ham in a tricky away game on Sunday afternoon, and Holding will be hoping they slip up to give Arsenal real hope of overtaking them.

Asked if he’d even don a West Ham scarf for that game, Holding joked that he already had one.

‘Yeah I’ll have it on again like last week when they beat Sp**s,’ he responded in his post-match interview."

Holding is starting to bleed Arsenal .;)
Cheeky. I've basically loved everything about him from the start. Future Arsenal captain definitely.

Karlos14478

What does this even/
It was David Pleat. I went on YouTube to match that drone of a voice and fairly sure it's him.

Embarrassing commentator. He never fails to put in his anti Arsenal and anti Wenger comments. Other than obvious bias, he is a truly crap commentator with a bad understanding of the game and poor familiarity with the players in general.

Sorry but I hate this guy. I don't think a proper public broadcaster should have a commentator of such a low quality.

Just like andy Townsend and Michael Owen oh and Garth crooks!!!!!!

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Yes, Tony Gayle. I have to put up with him because Sportsnet here in Canada uses the same feed. Kept denying that was a handball when the replay clearly showed otherwise. Reminds me of @Makingtrax.
:rolleyes: You must be the exception that proves the rule. I lived in Canada for a year and found the people there warm, friendly and intelligent.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
Yeah it was Pleat. Terrible stuff he said, terrible pundit.
NBC really has some super ****y pundits, and most of them are huge anti Arsenal and they take every chance to express that.
Disgusting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom