• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup Final I Arsenal v Chelsea I 5.30pm, Saturday May 27th

Who will win?

• Arsenal

Votes: 58 58.6%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 41 41.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latymer

I'd throw Perez in at rm and start Don Alexis at CF.

But knowing wenger well probably start donkey and try to play on the counter

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I live up the road from the Manchester arena & first thing I did was check if any friends or family had gone. Have one friend who is going the cup final on Saturday & he's a bit worried now, but hasn't put him off.
Really hope we can we win it, Chelsea look good, but in one off games anyone can win. I didn' think we would beat City tbh, but we did, so there's always a chance.
Glad you were safe Kellie P.

Our problem this season is that in 9 'one off' games we came a bit unstuck. :(

Just hoping that when Chelsea come on the pitch and see that all our centre backs are injured they'll be laughing so hard that we can nick a goal then. ;)

Glad you were safe Kellie P.

Our problem this season is that in 9 'one off' games we came a bit unstuck. :(

Just hoping that when Chelsea come on the pitch and see that all our centre backs are injured they'll be laughing so hard that we can nick a goal then. ;)
Thank you.

Yeah, but one Off cup games are different. Plus, look at Man U, they had no cb's for quite a while & went unbeaten for ages, albeit with a lot of draws.
It's not ideal in any stretch of the imagination, but things happen & they have to deal with it best they can, you never know, the situation might improve by Saturday. They can be real fighters when they put their mind to it.
TBH, as long as they put up a good fight, show that they can compete with the PL winners then I'll be happy. (Ish)!

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
Beautiful Eva . . haven't seen the other one. Thought Mou was a girls name.
Oh, it was a South Asian Mourinho lookalike pic Kingslayer found somewhere and said it was me so sort of embraced it for a laugh. The Eva will come back. Need to change from to time.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

Thank you.

Yeah, but one Off cup games are different. Plus, look at Man U, they had no cb's for quite a while & went unbeaten for ages, albeit with a lot of draws.
It's not ideal in any stretch of the imagination, but things happen & they have to deal with it best they can, you never know, the situation might improve by Saturday. They can be real fighters when they put their mind to it.
TBH, as long as they put up a good fight, show that they can compete with the PL winners then I'll be happy. (Ish)!
Wonder who put an end to their 25 game unbeaten run? :p

If Wenger wins his 7th cup that's as many as Chelsea have won since the club began . . . so maybe one off Cup games for us are different. You're right . . . not something that happens often on AM.

Last edited:

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

Oh, it was a South Asian Mourinho lookalike pic Kingslayer found somewhere and said it was me so sort of embraced it for a laugh. The Eva will come back. Need to change from to time.
If @Kingslayer found it, it'll be some dodgy copyright photo he saw on Twitter. Probably the young Dalia Lama, taken exclusively for Time magazine.

arsmile

Established Member
Id start per at cb over gibbs at lwb

If mustafi does not make it the back 3 might not be an option

Linson

Holding Mustafi Monreal

Sorted.

If Mustafi isn't available then Mertesacker will have to come in but that suddenly makes it a terribly slow back line. Maybe Monreal would have to play as a sweeper and Holding / Mertesacker play as stoppers.

@Kellie Price You're a manc gooner, or you moved up there from London?
Haha, No, I'm a Manc gooner, I'm born & bred in Manchester, still live here. Prob sounds strange to you. Esp as I am from a family of Man U fans.
I am jealous of the Londoners though that can get to home games a lot easier than me.

Wonder who put an end to their 25 game unbeaten run? :p

If Wenger wins his 7th cup that's as many as Chelsea have won since the club began . . . so maybe one off Cup games for us are different. You're right . . . not something that happens often on AM.
Ha ha, I was sat at home in Manchester watching that Arsenal Utd game with 6 of my Man U supporting family. It was a good day! For me not them! Ha.

Let's hope this one off game works for us!

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

No fairy tales here lads.

Conte will do the double in his first season. He's a top manager with a top squad. Simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom