• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: January 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
By the way, are you sure this is an original GOAL rumour ?
Because I guess I read it yesterday morning on sportbild as well as spox with German sources first.

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
haha it was already said on here, but I have to repeat - you fella are already on a rage before the window opens.

Why do we Arsenal fans kinda get even more fussed about a window than anybody else though we barely do participate in it :lol:
Haha, yes I suppose I'm already losing it. The season we've just had and no hint of if it'll bring the moves desperately needed to kick on next season. Clubs already moving swiftly by the look of things too. And on top of that the heat and humidity here is unbearable.
By the way, are you sure this is an original GOAL rumour ?
Because I guess I read it yesterday morning on sportbild as well as spox with German sources first.
I saw it on Goal and not sure if they've mentioned another source other than "goal understands". Wouldn't be the first time they make something their own story so...

{reed}

Poundland GDeep
e31.jpg

That's why we need a DoF.

blaise

People are overreacting a bit, we never do our business before the final game and we already secured Kolasinac, if we bring two more players and get rid of Giroud and couple of others we ll improve.

City is in their own league financially, even Mourinho can just watch them and pick what they dont want. If Ushmanov ever comes we ll take players in front of Peps nose, but until then...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom