• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Champions League 2016/17

MLK79

Elite Drama Queen
He didn't even play the final....
Ahm, he did play in the finals. He got injured midway through the first half.

Now don't get me wrong, I'm not saying he had a brilliant finals or that it was even a brilliant tournament. What I'm saying is that Ronaldo was the catalyst that led to that Portugal win. When he got injured, so many other players would've sulked on the bench or return to the changing room. He stayed out there and pushed his team on. When players were ****ting their pants over which spot they'd have in the shootout, he comforted them and gave them the confidence to go out there and win (not the final).

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Ronaldo always finds pockets in the vicinity of goal when no one is marking him.

Top Bottom