• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: January 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

There's a reason why people aren't going nuts trying to sign Van Dijk and Aubameyang. They're both system players.
What system is that.

There is only so many times I can say Van Dijk was outstanding in a defensive system similar to our own and was outstanding in an organised defence. Fwiw as well outside the top 6 Southampton had the next highest level of possession. A fantastic all round defender.

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
What system is that.

There is only so many times I can say Van Dijk was outstanding in a defensive system similar to our own and was outstanding in an organised defence. Fwiw as well outside the top 6 Southampton had the next highest level of possession. A fantastic all round defender.
I'll give you an example of a system player:Harry Kane....an absolute garbage of a player who can only score & won't even do that outside of the tottenham system & cheap penalties they get
doubt me?well you know how good he is for England don't you?
the same can be said about most of the tottenham players

fabo

6.51 / 10
Damn that Harry Kane, he only scores goals. While we have muck like Giroud, Welbeck and Lucas Perez.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Damn that Harry Kane, he only scores goals. While we have muck like Giroud, Welbeck and Lucas Perez.

Takuma-Asano.jpg

WhatAFC

I'll give you an example of a system player:Harry Kane....an absolute garbage of a player who can only score & won't even do that outside of the tottenham system & cheap penalties they get
doubt me?well you know how good he is for England don't you?
the same can be said about most of the tottenham players
You're using England as an example? Gerrard, lampard were woeful for England most of the time. Never close to the levels they reached wth their clubs.

Whist Rooney is England's all time top scorer he still never produced performances anything like he did for Utd.

blaise

Kalinic would be very good signing for Milan, basically same quality as Morata at moment who has a higher ceiling, but I d say Kalinic could prove to be better and safer buy for Milan and much cheaper, Morata still with a lot to prove.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
So PEA is system, Kane isn't. You talk from your nationality. PEA is as good as the last. So if he is system Kane is.

blaise

Come on Kane pisses over PEA as much as I like him, also Kane pisses all over Lukaku, Morata and likes, pity he plays for Sp**s.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
Kane is a much, much better footballer than PEA. I was one of the people saying you should sign PEA before he went to Germany, he's effective - especially in the right system - but Kane is an actual top class player.

At this point I don't think it's ridiculous to say Kane is a top 5 striker in the world. He's in the conversation at least, especially if you don't count Messi and Ronaldo.

yorch44

Kane this year in the league. 22 goals, 5 from the pen spot, 4 sitters only to touch the ball and one very lucky deflection vs stoke. He is good but not at the level you want to see only because he is English.

yorch44

Yes he is better in the air but PEA has improved a lot in that. This year he scored very nice goals with the head

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
People forget how elite he is, he is on Kroos level of quality, a converted Number 10 that imposes his game like no other and practically makes no mistake whatsoever. No one can bench him, he is absolutely key for Chelsea.
You are on some real good stuff. Kroos level quality. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom