• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Leon Goretzka

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Özil, i do not know. I think the 343 does not suit him, if we recieve a juicy offer, let him go, and replace.

But at the end, I know wenger wont do a cleaning like this, never!

I actually think he's played better in this formation some how. I get slated for this but I think there is a lot of attacking mids better than Özil , Id happily take James over him. Özil is a man that needs to be pushed by his manager which wenger isnt the type to do. Also, I dont think he suits our system, Özil is good at exploiting open space with perfect passes on a counter, not one to break down a resolute defence with precise dribbling or long shots

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
I actually think he's played better in this formation some how. I get slated for this but I think there is a lot of attacking mids better than Özil , Id happily take James over him. Özil is a man that needs to be pushed by his manager which wenger isnt the type to do. Also, I dont think he suits our system, Özil is good at exploiting open space with perfect passes on a counter, not one to break down a resolute defence with precise dribbling or long shots
He played superb against sunderland, when he plays like that I just love it! It is awesome. I can see how sometimes, he get desperate. He does incredible passes and other player just return an stupid ball. He is dependant of others. But if you sorround him well, he is the best!

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
good, dont think I want him based on what you guys have said. Doesnt look like the type of player we need. would prefer Keita,Tolisso,Serri types

every little thing

I want him badly... Ramsey is very unstable and inconsistent. Don't get cheated by his performance in the last few games. We can't repeat the previous mistake by hoping Ramsey will perform next season.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Yes, he will go to Bayern. Bayern had the hope to sign him this year but Schalke will not let him go. So he will go for free 2018 there.

He was very good against Australia, but meeh against Chile.

Kobi

I Know Who You Are
So Bayern will have Vidal, Thiago, Tolisso and Goretzka, we've got Ramsey, Coquelin and Elneny.
I'm assuming Ivan's plan to compete with them has been put on the back burner?

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Xhaka doesn't count I guess? Or Oxlade...Jack...Santi....

Think schalke will sell this summer

How you can count Santi and Jack with a straight face is beyond me. As for Ox, and ElNenny, they're last place fillers in CM as far as I'm concerned.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
We were interested in him but CM is not a priority in our 343 formation. We have missed the boat now anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom