• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexis Sanchez (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

G0D

Almighty
PSG is about the only place i'd accept him going if we're really letting him go... they'll pay big bucks and then that money can be reinvested into the squad. Of course acceptance goes out the window if there's not a huge investment in the squad to counteract his loss.

Highbury_2006

Village Idiot
Guys, so many fans are attacking Alexis right now, that is really selfish, whatever he decides we should respect it, he came here, he was miles our best player, he gave 100% each match.

We will see his final decision, until then I hope we will keep low with these unexplained abuse comments about him ( on facebook and twitter ).

I think he should respect his contract.

He was useful at the beginning. But why would a Sp**s fan give him credit for that? C.u.n.t.

pbLqP6H.jpg

Latymer

We did alright the season before he signed with most of the other players who're still here. We finished 4th (also spent a 4 month period virtually top of the league) and won the FA Cup.

This idea that a player scoring automatically means he's carrying a team needs to stop. If anything outside scoring and assisting he was doing very little to help the team overall, a criticism that has been labelled at someone like Giroud for example but has been used less for Alexis.

When a player is scoring or creating half your goals he is in fact carrying the team

every little thing

Guys, so many fans are attacking Alexis right now,t is really selfish, whatever he decides we should respect it, he came here, he was miles our best player, he gave 100% each match.

We will see his final decision, until then I hope we will keep low with these unexplained abuse comments about him ( on facebook and twitter ).
He can go anywhere he wants but not English club .He deserve to be called Judas if he force a move to citeh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom