• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette: Laca the Net

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Leave Giroud alone yeah. Think people are unsure about the overall quality of Lacazette more than anything.

I see enough to see a guy who should score 25-30.
I think he looks like the kind of striker who will bully the smaller teams, absolutely essential for a league push to have this kind of player.

nicky47

Established Member
Pleased as a punch with this. I have my doubts sure, but our most expensive signing, brand spanking new striker, how can you not be excited!? So important now though to keep the likes of Alexis and Özil though. And possibly build on this too.

Really pleased also we've got him in early too. We need him to hit the ground running, we've got so many tough games to start the season off with.

David_Smith

It takes a huge commitment for a player to choose our club to play for during his prime.
It shows that we're no stepping stone. Footballers want to win trophies playing for Arsenal.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Have any of yous noticed how triggered rival fans are by this signing? :lol:

They're all genuinely concerned and I love it.

Kiwi-Gooner

What do people think about the idea of playing him next to Giroud in a partnership, analagous to France's setup at the euros? I feel like it would work better with Lacazette than with Sanchez since communication between Sanchez and Giroud was never good. Might also elevate Oli G's form to his level for the national team.

Latymer

If Lacazette could add some extra dimension to his game, I will consider him as a world class player.
Building on his current abilities, it would be great if he can either: learn a few tricks, or train himself to become half as strong as Drogba.

Have you even seen him play?

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
I'd like to see at least 4+ shots per 90 from Lacazette. Statistically he's one of the most accurate shooters in Europe and - even excluding penalties - boasts a more than respectable onversion rate - and that's only taking just above 3 shots per 90. If he can get that above 4 at Arsenal, I have a feeling he can definitely get 20+ here. The best strikers take the most shots and get into position to take them regularly.

This is Welbeck's major problem most of the time. Doesn't get into enough shooting positions, and even then he's not the greatest converter. Lacazette should offset that IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom