• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil: Time to Move Ön?

Do you want Özil sold this summer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Hoping this lad destroys the assist record. Should have a couple seasons ago until Olly went on a goal drought.

Pretty sure that myth was busted by @American_Gooner. I'm sure I read that Özil in fact created hardly anything at all for Giroud in that drought...

Also, Giroud gave Özil nearly half of his assists. Who should be thankful, or apologetic, to who?

Last edited:

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Özil getting his captions for insta from fortune cookies these days

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
You know I'm not talking only about Arsenal? Im talking Özil pre Arsenal and Germany? His career is better than what Bergkamp did.

But for Arsenal, yeah, only a few can match or surpass the influence of Bergkamp - Henry, Vieira, Adams.
Bergkamp was more influential for the teams he played for, bar Inter, than Özil was.

Latymer

Özil might be the most talenter plater in the EPL but you can't ignore his glaring weakness which is his mentality, afraid to shoot etc.

Bergkamp was just cold, nothing fazed that man

cloista

Bergkamp was also not above a scrap or resorting to utter bastardry either (like that elbow smash on Steve Lomas in the 97/98 cup game against west ham). The big difference between that generation of players and this one, is to a man, that generation could take care of themselves, even the weaker members of those squads would be considered tough these days.

Last edited:

Song Billong

Bergkamp was also not above a scrap or resorting to utter bastardry either (like that elbow smash on Steve Lomas in the 97/97 cup game against west ham). The big difference between that generation of players and this one, is to a man, that generation could take care of themselves, even the weaker members of those squads would be considered tough these days.

Vieira, Lauren, Keane, etc. these types would have the current day nancyboys for breakfast

Bergklings

This guy is looking damn good this pre season. Moving extremely well and playing confidently.

I hope it's a sign of a solid season to come.

Song Billong

He's Arsène Wenger's man.

Signing him up will be a huge boost to the club (obviously). It may even help our cause with Sanchez in the end, and it will help with us enticing other quality players to the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom