• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

MOTM vs Leicester

Who was your MOTM?

• Kolasinac

Votes: 26 35.6%
  • Xhaka

Votes: 7 9.6%
  • Welbeck

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Özil

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lacazette

Votes: 22 30.1%
  • Ramsey

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Giroud

Votes: 9 12.3%
  • Other

Votes: 4 5.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

WakeupCall

Has to be kola, he won every duell bulldozng everyone in his way. It cant get better than that. Mahrez didnt evne try anymore at some point.

Ewarwoowar

Voted Laca, record signing, all eyes on him, has only ever played for one pro club before this(Lyon), steps into a totally new environment as cool as you like, shows power, pace, guile, scores and even proves in a short space of time he is up for the physical challenge of the PL, despite being mugged repeatedly by Maguire and Morgan, He managed still to pick their pockets like he stole the bully boys dinner money.

kolasinac also bad ass, but less to prove, still a nice big surprise though.

Two fantastic premier league debuts don't you know!:bounce:

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
Welbeck...great link up play and deserved that goal...though Lacazette looked really sharp.
Kola was very good too.
Too many loose passing by our midfielders today. Xhaka, El-Nenny, and Özil - crap.

Ramsey won't be on the bench the next match.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Lacazette had the best all-round performance for me. Defended from the front, linked play well with his teammates, showed great awareness on the ball and was technically very secure. I loved his goal too, nothing like an instinctive finisher. He's going to be very difficult for defenders to deal with.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Plucked for the Ox. He made this outstanding run down the left beat his man beat him again then tried to pass and it didn't come off. Raging at the time with hindsight it got me off my feet with that and more than once. Seo close second

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
You can make a case for any of Seo, Xhaka, Lacazette and Ox. I went with Xhaka because his two crosses in the end made the difference.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
I think that Alexis will find it quite refreshing to have a partner in closing down with Lacazette up front. Those 2 have the potential to be really special together. Has to be a joint MOTM for The Tank and Lacazette for me. Scoring 1 minute into your Arsenal career and then playing your heart out for the following 89 is special. Bullying an entire team while playing out of position and having your first assist come at a crucial time is also special. Well done to both lads.

gstew

Surprised Ox was not included as a choice in poll. I would vote for him. Our attack is so much more dangerous with him on the field...especially with no Alexis.

AL the gooner

Questionable film taste
Not sure why Özil is on the list.
Ox should be up there.

It should be Wenger man of the match, 2 subs and a change of formation, both subs score. Genius that man.

Bakka

Kolasinac for me. I think he had the best game overall. Lacazette did good too, but i kinda think he needs to be involved more - he did good when he was and i was quite suprised by his link up play!

Arsenal Quotes

Football is a bit like elections. Before it's unpredictable. After it's unexplainable... But there's an opportunity for us to make it unforgettable.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom