• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League | Liverpool vs Arsenal | 27/08/2017 | 16:00 BST | Sky Sports

What will the result be for this match?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

arsmile

Established Member
we can moan about Welbeck being **** and Özil not giving a **** and Ox being mentally gone and bellerin out of position....

but the ramsey-xhaka partnership is what has got absolutely raped by Liverpool repeatedly without being able to get on the ball

Kingslayer

Forza Milan
I'm starting to suspect that the team played out of their collective skin at the FA Cup final because Wenger told them it'd be his last match and they wanted to send him off in style.

And then he and Stan hoodwinked everyone.

Marmaduke

He always tries but so what, that's the minimum to expect from a millionaire sportsman.

He's not good enough though, and shouldn't be in the team.
The whole team is absolutely awful right now... Sanchez and Özil included....

I'll give Welbeck respect that he looks like he at least cares about whats going on.... AND he is a "manc"

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Honestly I give zero credit to liverpool its all down to our team. F**king Crystal palace made it hard for them last week we playing like bunch of c**ts who don't care about thier position about holding the ball about defending and some of them want big contract I mean really after this? Just f**k off

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
another FA Cup it is then

or is the whole team saving themselves for Thursday night in Belarus?

David_Smith

I think the players have to take full responsibility for that first half display and it's up to the players to be able to redeem themselves in the second half. Play for the Arsenal like you mean it.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
That the club is stagnant and he saw it coming, etc. Like he's been saying it all along or some garbage.
I mean he has been saying that for a while now. Everyone has. He is a bit of a shill but in that respect he's not wrong.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
We will win very few points with Bellerin playing on the left. That is the worst example of the many mistakes in the team selection, many of which mirror last weekend.

Got away with it last weekend because we dominated the game and many thought the result was a fluke but today's evidence shows what you get when you don't play players in their nest positions. Bellerin in the Liverpool prnalty area with his back to goal because he is trying to control the ball with his right foot is never going to be a threat. His fluffed cross with the left would have been much better with his right if he was playing on the right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom