• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League | Liverpool vs Arsenal | 27/08/2017 | 16:00 BST | Sky Sports

What will the result be for this match?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
A title challenging team can only afford to lose anywhere from 3-6 games in this league. We've already lost 2 games out of the first 3 played. There is no possible way to be optimistic or find some sort of silver lining in any of this. This is soul crushing and it's STILL August, ffs.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
It tells me that today his teammates were also dreadful. He is dreadful more often than many of his teammates though. I'm not going to pretend he doesn't disappoint routinely because he's got company today. Wenger is the biggest problem by far but you can't count on this guy.

:lol: whatever you say.

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Wenger places his confidence in the team it's the team's job to repay him.
A team's performance is a part the manager and part the team, true. However it's clear we have a bunch of players with no confidence. We don't look like a team, period. It's difficult to repay anything when you don't even know what to do on the pitch.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Holding next to be broken by the fan Base. Once again another young player who wouldn't feature as heavily at other clubs in our position ie top 10 richest club in the world.

Keplaz

I don't know if the reason we won't sign anymore players is because no one actually wants to come. Wouldn't blame them after this.

IchirotoV2

Just watched Dunkirk. Great film, having a good birthday so far. Pull out my phone and it's 3-0.

Can't say I didn't expect it but it's ****ing disappointing that we still went ahead and got trashed.
Did you see it in imax? I did, I think the sound in imax lifts the movie from good to great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom