• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League | Liverpool vs Arsenal | 27/08/2017 | 16:00 BST | Sky Sports

What will the result be for this match?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

David_Smith

A team's performance is a part the manager and part the team, true. However it's clear we have a bunch of players with no confidence. We don't look like a team, period. It's difficult to repay anything when you don't even know what to do on the pitch.

I have faith that the team will come to see the error in their ways and start playing for Wenger. It's not up to Wenger to motivate them they have to motivate themselves.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
A title challenging team can only afford to lose anywhere from 3-6 games in this league. We've already lost 2 games out of the first 3 played. There is no possible way to be optimistic or find some sort of silver lining in any of this. This is soul crushing and it's STILL August, ffs.
You need help if you had hope of seeing this team under this manager challenge for the title.

Raqe

What is it 3 FA Cups in 4 years. And you say those aren't real cups.
By the way we also beat Chelsea in the charity shield. Another trophy.

Real cups are CL and Pl. That's what you get remebered for as manager not a little FA Cup. Nobody outside England even gives a fk about FA Cup.

Tywin

This **** you see today is 21 year's worth of team building done by Wenger. He's going full circle he will leave us with a team on par with Arsenal 1996 minus the defence. Even all the cash he's carefully hoarded over the last 10 years won't buy as much now.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
A title challenging team can only afford to lose anywhere from 3-6 games in this league. We've already lost 2 games out of the first 3 played. There is no possible way to be optimistic or find some sort of silver lining in any of this. This is soul crushing and it's STILL August, ffs.

Honestly, even though I didnt want to admit it to myself then, we lost the title the day Wenger renewed his contract.

I love the man as a person, but on the field I think he is done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom