• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 17/18: Matchday 3

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
Well at least Sp**s didn't win cuz that would have been the icing on the cake for this joyous weekend.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Chelsea look back to their best now. Them and United are the two favourites for the title for me, Liverpool will drop too many points vs teams they should beat and City aren't good enough defensively.

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
Chelsea look back to their best now. Them and United are the two favourites for the title for me, Liverpool will drop too many points vs teams they should beat and City aren't good enough defensively.
It's between City and Chelsea for me. United started 9 points in 3 games last year as well.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

It's between City and Chelsea for me. United started 9 points in 3 games last year as well.

Yes but they have a far better team this year. They're ruthless now. 3 wins in such convincing fashion with Lukaku there, Mkhitaryan in great form, Rashford and a hungry Martial up front with Ibra for the second half of the season they have so much in attack and have improved defensively too. Mourinho has the team he wants now, he'll have them like a machine.

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
Yes but they have a far better team this year. They're ruthless now. 3 wins in such convincing fashion with Lukaku there, Mkhitaryan in great form, Rashford and a hungry Martial up front with Ibra for the second half of the season they have so much in attack and have improved defensively too. Mourinho has the team he wants now, he'll have them like a machine.
I agree, but think they'll finish ~7 points off the pace. They don't really have any wingers and are dangerously thin at fullback.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom