• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Useless International matches

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
We used to have better teams than we have now. We always used to get the QF, even got to the semis once and lost on pens.

Really? The last decent team we had was 1990 when we got to the semis in Italy. Before that and after we had poor teams with the occasional top player. Headlines like Swedes 2 Turnips 1 spring to mind when Graham Taylor was manager but even then there was huge interest. That's my point, we didn't do well but still had a huge public interest. That has now gone, unless its just me.

Lookin' for a new Baby

New name pending...
Really? The last decent team we had was 1990 when we got to the semis in Italy. Before that and after we had poor teams with the occasional top player. Headlines like Swedes 2 Turnips 1 spring to mind when Graham Taylor was manager but even then there was huge interest. That's my point, we didn't do well but still had a huge public interest. That has now gone, unless its just me.
I'm not saying every squad every year, I mentioned the semis, I thing Beckham and his ilk were better than this lot. We used to get to the QF under Sven, now we barely get out of the group, when we do we get tonked.

Re the interest point, I think a fair few people are getting sick of football anyway with the money involved. Not enough obviously or there would be fewer people at games.

Lookin' for a new Baby

New name pending...
Ive recently learned that if you copy and paste a picture... It works! I discovered this in an act of desperation, after google encrypted it's images .I still dont know how to get around that either. Im **** on the internet.
I had a message saying that I wasn't allowed to to that when I tried to cut and paste. You must be more special than me.:(

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
I had a message saying that I wasn't allowed to to that when I tried to cut and paste. You must be more special than me.:(
I run the risk of sounding remotely computer literate here :lol: , but click on 'copy image' if you're not already, not 'cut'. That's what I do when I want to copy and paste pictures from newspapers, for example.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Ireland need a ****ing miracle to get second, as if needing to win in Wales wasn't bad enough we need one of the other second place teams to finish with less than 19 points (or at least finish on 19 with less GD than us).

Latest posts+

Top Bottom