• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | North London Derby (Home) | Saturday, Nov. 18 @ 12:30 GMT | Sky Sports

What result do you predict?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marmaduke

Don't understand my pundits.... They claim its an even game except for the goals.

Yes the possession was 50/50 but we have clearly played a smidgin better. Sp**s have only created a half-chance the whole game.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
We actually can defend great when we dont have midfielder as back 3, who coulda figured?
Amazons from lacazette doing these kind of runs for months without getting the pass and Finally people starts seeing them, really pays off!

Apples and oranges. Sp**s have been surprisingly poor and certainly nothing like the threat we faced away at Man City.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Is this the first time our first team starting XI has started together?

OSBK

Established Member
I thought we were at it from the start. Sanchez has been our best player, closely followed by mustafi who has been awesome.

Sp**s tactics is to press high, they put sissoko central to break into rambo's space. With this high press we can stretch that back 3 easily.

Alli and erikson not had a kick, our fullbacks are pressing much higherbthan Sp**s are.

Really good half, want the lads just to get set for counters now. Sp**s will go for broke, keep laca on for 90mins and we win this 4-0

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I'd actually bring in AMN to bolster midfield. Every headed ball from our defenders is coming right back at them.

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
Please don't bottle this, boy. This is the most I've felt for Arsenal in about a year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom