• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL I Bournemouth v Arsenal I 14/1/18 I 1.30pm GMT | Sky Sports

How bald is Pep?

• Really bald

Votes: 12 21.8%
  • Bald

Votes: 12 21.8%
  • Did he ever have hair?

Votes: 31 56.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

karl

Really looking forward to change and seeing if the squad respond to Alexis going. There was reported unrest and hopefully we get someone exciting soon to reinvigorate this team (not Mkhitaryan).

If he goes to Utd it is obviously not about winning things.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Only saving grace is that it looks like Wilshere's injury was nothing serious and that Ramsey is likely to be on the bench today, need as many options available as we can get in the coming months.
Great to see you staying positive bro, when all around are losing their heads.

You'd be the guy I'd want in my platoon under fire. ;)

AmberHawk

I was abused for saying he was pure ****. :lol:

I have a way of seeing through people, whether people like it or not the fact remains that Henry is an absolute prick of the highest order.
Have to say Henry seems to be doing his best to ruin his Arsenal legacy. Even thou he will FAIL. You always be a legend here Henry, even if you start dating Mike Dean and make a manbaby with him!

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
I was abused for saying he was pure ****. :lol:

I have a way of seeing through people, whether people like it or not the fact remains that Henry is an absolute prick of the highest order.
Whoa, our greatest ever player is a prick of the highest order now. OMG. Man, right now we Gooners just need someone to H8

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
No Özil or Alexis. Imagine if Wilshere and Ramsey aren’t fit enough to start :(

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

Whoa, our greatest ever player is a prick of the highest order now. OMG. Man, right now we Gooners just need someone to H8
He's always seems to be slagging us off though. Arsenal fans don't do that . . . wait! :eek:

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

He's in the media FFS. And so what if he has an opinion. Most ex-Gooners do. It's OKAY to criticise and question!
Absolutely right, why should he have any loyalty to the club and manager who plucked from obscurity and made him what he is today.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
Absolutely right, why should he have any loyalty to the club and manager who plucked from obscurity and made him what he is today.
They all do it. So if he thinks things are going wrong at Arsenal, he shouldn't say it. WTF kind of perverted thinking is that. He's his own man and has his own mind.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

The **** does him playing well for us have to do with him as a person? Tony Adams is a massive **** too.
Adams is just p*ssed with Wenger for telling him if he keeps drinking 6 pints a night he's out of the team. George Graham however was at the bar getting them in.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom