• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexis Sanchez (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

karl

Something desperately needs to change at Arsenal and if that means selling a player that is not happy to the highest bidder, I am up for it. This season is quite dull, even if we were to win something. This forces Arsène's hand and I don't care where Sanchez goes really.

He gave us a lot last season, but it is not working out this year and better to get something for him.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Alexis alone won't be enough to overtake City, City are a machine while United still have problems that the Alexis signing won't fix that. For me City will have to **** up majorly to not win the league again next season.
I don't know. I think United will come back into it. I can't see City going all season without losing. And if they do then I think United will come back stronger next season. And them having Alexis does more to bridge the gap than widen it.

I'm not sure where the laughing at him going to United comes from. They are second in the league, in the last 16 in Europe and could be on the verge of signing the best player in the league and it gives Alexis the opportunity to work under a serial winner in Mourinho.

Reactions: AKA

Thanks for the memories but it's time to say goodbye @Juan Matas Beard @Rosso

giphy.gif

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Alexis alone won't be enough to overtake City, City are a machine while United still have problems that the Alexis signing won't fix that. For me City will have to **** up majorly to not win the league again next season.

Alexis goes to United he goes for the money simple as that , can't even see him settling in that dressing room and he hates that **** Herrera too .

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I wouldn’t take him if there’s no other player coming in. You sign Malcom and then take Mkhitaryan. That strengthens the team/squad a bit. Taking Mkhitaryan and then saying **** it to signing anyone else is a loser move.
Agree and it will confirm that the club only cares about Money.

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

Something desperately needs to change at Arsenal and if that means selling a player that is not happy to the highest bidder, I am up for it. This season is quite dull, even if we were to win something. This forces Arséne's hand and I don't care where Sanchez goes really.

He gave us a lot last season, but it is not working out this year and better to get something for him.

I’m sorry, but do you know Arsenal FC or nah? When has selling a player forced anyone at the clubs hand? Something desperately needs to change and this is not it.
I said we should’ve sold Alexis in the summer and been more organised & got someone else in. Now, when he’s our joint top scorer we’re selling him halfway through. To someone closer to us in the table. It’s stupid.
To me, it’s basically accepting that this season is going to be **** but “oh well”. Those at the top are so useless it’s painful

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
That Sammy Lee guy made a good point, City don't want to pay the fees associated with this deal but signing a player of similar quality in the summer will cost even more...

Prawn Sandwich

Stop humiliating the fans for the sake of a pretty immaterial extra few £million.

****ing Man United... learn after Judas. These are worse than the thumpings.

karl

Mourinho will love it when Sanchz is trying to dribble 3 guys in the middle of the park and lose the ball when he should be playing LWB covering his LB.
This is what I was thinking. What Sanchez giveth with one hand, he takes away with the other. Not a Mourinho signing really and I think he just can't resist it in his war with Pep.

arsmile

Established Member
part of me wants him to go to united

if he goes to city he's getting a fairly tale

he'll have medals this season and next and go down as a legend....

if he goes to united...I see him arguing with jose...having his entire game limed...getting benched by linguard...and then leaving in disgrace to finish his career in turkey

that'd be funnier

arsmile

Established Member
people saying that he wouldn't suit jose's style

but does he really suit pep's better? obviously sanchez is top class..but i'm not sure I've ever seen a player who values keeping possession less...isn't he top of the lost-possession states in the league...all the crazy speculative lobbed balls and runs

mind you...that is primarily because he has to force it- he'd have more quality around him at city

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom