• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Wenger's January 2018 Transfer Targets (Sven the money)

How do you rate the January window?

• 5/10 or less (fail)

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • 6/10

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • 7/10

Votes: 17 21.5%
  • 8/10

Votes: 39 49.4%
  • 9/10

Votes: 14 17.7%
  • 10/10

Votes: 4 5.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Preacher

Always Crying
DT4_PX2X4AA6LAe.jpg

Looking good:drool:

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

I can handle us having a **** season if we manage to get a couple of very good signings this January and Özil and Wilshere signatures. Having a **** season sucks but losing the ability to attract top talent would spiral us downwards.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
so it seem clear we are signing Auba and Mkhi this window unless something dramatic happen and we did really f**k up. as people said signing Mkhi Auba plus Özil and Jack signing new contract is very important step forward. in summer we can focus on strength the defense and hopefully GK too.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
so it seem clear we are signing Auba and Mkhi this window unless something dramatic happen and we did really f**k up. as people said signing Mkhi Auba plus Özil and Jack signing new contract is very important step forward. in summer we can focus on strength the defense and hopefully GK too.

Would have been a real morale boost if we'd have been able to get the deals over the line before the game tomorrow, but hey ho. I still think we have it in us to f*ck up the Aubameyang deal, f*ck up everything and Özil walks out, but i'm trying not to be overly pessimistic.

You have the real sense that we're at a crossroads from which we could either make a real stab at getting back to top 4 quality or we could sentence ourselves to exile from it.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Would have been a real morale boost if we'd have been able to get the deals over the line before the game tomorrow, but hey ho. I still think we have it in us to f*ck up the Aubameyang deal, f*ck up everything and Özil walks out, but i'm trying not to be overly pessimistic.

You have the real sense that we're at a crossroads from which we could either make a real stab at getting back to top 4 quality or we could sentence ourselves to exile from it.
as long we have the money we can afford to do all these deals and i'm really confident we will do it, if not then it will be really long road for us to get back to top 4 or even rebuild.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom