• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexis Sanchez (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist

giphy.gif

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️

No mention of Mkhitaryan in this headline... Wondering if the 20m pounds just cancels out?

MNUS

I don't care what Di Marzio said. Paying Alexis £450,000 a week would have blown the wage structure the same as £500,000 a week. What City was offering was before taxes. Their highest earners are Aguero and Toure at £220,000 a week. They weren't going to basically double that for one guy (one, by the way, who would have been a luxury rather than a necessity). So I will take Pep Guardiola's word on this. If City wasn't prepared to blow up their wage structure, there's no way their offer was in the same stratosphere as United's.

So you make a statement and when one of the only journalists proven to be reliable in the game goes against it you "dont care"?

United came along and offered £250k a week more than City plus £125k a week signing on fee and £100k a week in image rights, just to beat City's offer of £275k a week gross? Yeah i guess that does make sense.

Pep is just pissed he lost out was chasing him for more than a year what else is he gonna say. He doesn't give a **** about stability and structure he is talking like he is building a legacy, he has been there a year and spent nearly half a billion and Aguero and Yaya are leaving in the summer.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Clowns on Arsenal Fan TV saying Alexis made the correct move to United... "The biggest club in England"

Statistically that may be true, but they arent the best right now. If anything, they wont be winning any of the big prizes for a while.

Delusion is real amongst many of the Mancs.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Clowns on Arsenal Fan TV saying Alexis made the correct move to United... "The biggest club in England"

Statistically that may be true, but they arent the best right now. If anything, they wont be winning any of the big prizes for a while.

if you compare both teams after SAF era both are similar we missed top 4 they too we won 3 trophies they won 3 trophies the only thing they better than us is that they are richer.

Axel9090

Well the extra 20m definitely softens the blow more, but we should be investing that into someone this window for sure. Invest it and add more cash to bring in PEA for crying out loud.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Well the extra 20m definitely softens the blow more, but we should be investing that into someone this window for sure. Invest it and add more cash to bring in PEA for crying out loud.

We basically have PEA paid for given the funds received on this deal as well as Coquelin and Walcott. Not to mention the salaries we're dumping as well.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Hey, your fans said it. ;)

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Only just seen the latest. Wow that is an amazing deal, we are basically getting Mkhi for free. People can say all they want about the quality of Alexis but no matter how good he is we were going to lose him for free in 4 months time, so £20m + Mhki is exceptional. Even City would only pay £20m with no player involved. Well done to all involved, I forgive them for ballsing it up in the summer :)

karl

if you compare both teams after SAF era both are similar we missed top 4 they too we won 3 trophies they won 3 trophies the only thing they better than us is that they are richer.
They might be richer, but it looks like a fool and their money...

Rosso

AM's Resident United Fan
Wenger basically said it was a straight swap. I imagine each deal will be kept separate for accountancy reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom