• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Carabao Cup Final | Arsenal v Manchester City | February 25, 2018 16:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Who will win the Carabao Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gooner_girl14

We are spineless. Completely crumbled in the second half, but yet again for their first goal our defence (Mustafi and Ospina) fell asleep. Claudio Bravo getting an assist is pathetic. We have no midfield at all, Ramsey and Jack yet again show they can't play together, and Xhaka continues to be one of my most hated players ever. A back 3 with Chambers was always going to be suspect. So many on this team just aren't good enough, City had Jesus to bring on yet we have the useless Welbeck and Iwobi. We couldn't even muster a consolation goal, our attack was nowhere. I dread Thursday now, we will be embarrassed again.

marting

The players aren't stupid. They know Wenger is on borrowed time. Wenger's authority as manager is finished.

So it’s a lack of personnel pride as well? Fair enough ur manager might be ****, the players around you might be doing nothing. But have some pride in yourself and don’t give people an excuse to pick on you.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
And of course after we going out from EL in few weeks time Kroenke will let Arsène stay

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Don’t know why he gets so triggered when it comes to us. You have to suspect that he’s somehow developed a soft spot for us. Not sure why but he hates when we lose like this. :lol:
Partially that and partly because we're predictably boring to the point of extreme irritation. He must hate having to commentate our matches knowing that most of the time we're gonna sabotage ourselves.

Such a poor game man. I can't remember the last time I watched a defeat like this and just felt a mixture of apathy and disdain for this team. All the money we have spent and we're even worse than we were when we never spent! It's crazy. Only think I disagree with Gary Neville on is that he seems to be blaming the players. It's not just them, it's Wenger aswell. He just doesn't have enough juice anymore. God knows how he managed to sign Aubameyang - not that he was particularly effective (through little fault of his own).

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

Terrible team, even worse manager. That cup wouldn’t have done much so losing makes no difference.
One game closer to being a good team again I hope!

blaze_of_glory

Look, we are tremendously inconsistent and its quite upsetting to have to put up with this over and over.

But we are literally a new management structure away from some good times again.

In five years we will be laughing again. And dont worry.. the opposition wont get their wish with a Wenger renewal, he will be gone for sure.
Yeah I'm half expecting him to walk this summer unless we win Europa. Which we won't.

We've gotten worse since last year. Auba and Mhiki might still turn out great but we won't see it this year.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Missed the 1st half in traffic but if it was anything like the 2nd then I don't wanna know. I said before the game the result doesn't matter as much as the performance. It wouldn't only matter if we got really thumped. Well, we got thumped. That was really bad. You'd think it was our day off and we'd just been told out of the blue to play a game, you wouldn't think we'd prepared for a cup final.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

The fawning over St. Pep is revolting.

It tells you all you need to know about the state of our club when Claudio Bravo manages an assist against us :lol:

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

Then what the fück are you talking about if not this game? Or are you blaming Özil for the entire season? or the last 3 seasons?

Don't bother to answer, it would be pointless.

I'm saying that Özil loves it here because he can do what ever the **** he wants with no consequence. It's not just him - it's the entire squad. There is no accountability whatsoever.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Very like the Liverpool game, early in the season.

Don't think I've ever heard a commentary as damning of a club as Gary Nevilles comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Of the nine red cards this season we probably deserved half of them

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom