• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Brighton & Hove Albion v Arsenal | March 4, 2018 13:30 GMT | Sky Sports

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,205
  • Views 110,010

Who angers you the most?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Axel9090

Players gave a lot 2nd half. We definitely deserved something from that game, not that 1pt would make any difference whatsoever

Manager has gotta go, but we already knew that. Mustafi cannot start on Thursday. Play Holding, someone from the stands, just anyone else. I can’t stand him
Its a joke he wasnt dropped after that mistake in the cup game, but Wenger doesnt discipline the players, so yeh.

sil007

Great Result

We able to hold on to only losing by one goal margin versus a top top top european club :bounce:

Cech - 1
Chambers - 2
Mustafi - 0
Koscielny - 1
Kolasinac - 0
Xhaka - 1
Wilshere - 2
Özil - 6
Iwobi - 2
Mkhitaryan - 1
Aubamayang - 5

Wenger out.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
14 games played in 2018 8 defeats f**king 25 goals conceded. If the board don't something then next season will be even more damaging

Plutarch

We had the whole second half to score a goal against Brighton and we couldn't do it. It's amazing how far we've fallen. Our defence is bad, our midfield is ineffective, and we make so few scoring chances. Our keeper is no good either. This is the worst state we've been in for a long time.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Nottingham Forrest, Östersunds, Brighton, Swansea, Bournemouth...

Losses where I can’t fathom the how, let alone others like Stoke or the draws like Southampton and West Bromwich.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Who are we playing next?

We keep handing out three points. I hope it's Pards, that **** deserves 3 points. His side are rock bottom.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
When the dust has settled, and we have recovered from this period, we must remember Wenger as a man who walked away from this, allowing us to move on.

Gazidis and co must get Wenger's departure done this season. And also Kroenke needs to go as well.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Well that was entertaining:

- Brighton really should've killed the game off in the 1st half. If they had a bit more quality up front they'd have done that with ease. But hats off to them.
- Miracle how no one was sent off, and I don't mean Kolasinac. Sure it's not his fault he's a unit, is it?
- I have reached a strange new place; with every defeat I feel better and more carefree. What is happening?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom